Page 1 of 143 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1424
  1. #1
    Master Member vinayakm's Avatar

    Trading Gold/Silver - Intraday Trading !!!

    The Gold/Silver Live Binary Options Trading Arena!

    Think you know where those commodities are headed? What will happen in the next few hours? 10 minutes? Are you a Winner? A binary options Gold/Silver master? Or just a newbie wants to follow the PROS?

    Either way, this is the place to be!

    Notice! Latest Trades --> Last Thread

    Attachment 2352

    To participate in this thread do the following:

    A. "Replay to Thread" - leave text comment

    B. "Replay with Trade" - answer with a CT2.0 Trade

    Attachment 2353


    Happy Trading!

  2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
  3. #2
    Veteran Member uj.forex's Avatar
    I trade gold so near me it is still in the bullish region as long as it remains above 1677 level where you could see 200 EMA on Daily chart.... market was somewhat manipulated on friday even when the US Consumer sentiment data came bad.... anyhow, i could see gold going up this coming week and test at least 1705 level...

  4. #3
    Specialist Member runneroption's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    I trade gold so near me it is still in the bullish region as long as it remains above 1677 level where you could see 200 EMA on Daily chart.... market was somewhat manipulated on friday even when the US Consumer sentiment data came bad.... anyhow, i could see gold going up this coming week and test at least 1705 level...
    I agree with you uj.forex, there is a huge potential in gold. But as you may know we are in ranging conditions for almost year and three months and the probability we will start new bull trend next week is relatively small In spite of this I also think there are some signs that precious metals could rally very soon!

  5. #4
    Veteran Member Ammeo's Avatar
    Gold and Silver is always there to be bought if any support takes it north ,just saying..

  6. #5
    Master Member vinayakm's Avatar
    I wanted to enter into a weekly call on Saturday for silver but the one touch option needed it to touch 35.1 on TradeRush (I guess all the other platforms should be more or less the same). That's too high for me to go and we know the problems with one touch options being not exactly 'one touch'.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Grae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    I wanted to enter into a weekly call on Saturday for silver but the one touch option needed it to touch 35.1 on TradeRush (I guess all the other platforms should be more or less the same). That's too high for me to go and we know the problems with one touch options being not exactly 'one touch'.
    This is a great thread. I like the momentum on these two-when they start in a direction..

  8. #7
    Master Member vinayakm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grae View Post
    This is a great thread. I like the momentum on these two-when they start in a direction..
    Yeah I know. But with all the earnings reports to be released this week (almost 80), I've lost track of gold and silver. I've been keeping my eyes on the US indices - S&P, NASDAQ, Dow - and also tomorrow I'll be watching GOOG and IBM very closely. The EPS of both these stocks will be the magic number that will make me enter trades.
    I'll see if I can get some binary options calls on silver tomorrow if the entry level seems fine.

  9. #8
    Specialist Member runneroption's Avatar
    The silver looks stable, but don't be sure your bet will work vinayakm as no one knows when the straight up movement will start. It could be tomorrow but it could be two months from now..

  10. #9
    Veteran Member uj.forex's Avatar
    Breaking the level of 1695 would lead it to 1701 and 1705.... Gold...

  11. #10
    Master Member vinayakm's Avatar
    Good coverage uj. forex! Sorry I was caught up with what to do about AAPL tomorrow and also looking through reports ahead of GOOG and IBM earnings. Since I am such a techie, I wanted to try my luck on these large cap tech stocks.
    So I guess I will be on hiatus for a couple of days when it comes to posting on anything relevant on gold/silver here.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3