Congratulations from Linda !!!

Hello guys,

My name is Linda. I have a passion for trading and have several years experience in the markets. I found binaries about 3 months ago and have to say they are among the best trading vehicles I have ever tested! The industry is still young but there will be great improvements very soon. Some of them already happen. I have to congratulate the Binaryoptionsthatsuck team for their efforts to give knowledge to beginners and to distinguish reliable from false offers. I like your work very much and will help the community to grow even more!

!!!

Hi, Linda!

Sorry I couldn't welcome you immediately. Welcome to BOTS. It is my pleasure to meet new experienced trader here in our Forum. Your participation will be very valuable to all of us! It is great that your choice is the binary options. I totally agree with you that they have some unique advantages for traders and give us more flexibility to trade!

M.J
    Welcome linda.
    Whoever tests binary options, falls in love with it. This is exactly what happened with me.
    binaryoptionsthatsuck is definitely a good place to learn + discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by linda_fx View Post
    Hello guys,
    I have to congratulate the Binaryoptionsthatsuck team for their efforts to give knowledge to beginners and to distinguish reliable from false offers.
    This is my favorite hobby. I like to crunch and expose fake offers. I like to be a part of critics team (if ever made here on bots )