[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spot Forex or Binary Options? Choosing the better way to start in trading. !!!

Hi, guys!

The new article from Grae explains the main differences between trading spot market and trading binary options. You will find there a lot of interesting points, which will give you better look over both of the markets and you could easily decide which one is better for you! If you have additional questions to Grae, he could answer you directely in this thread.

Originally posted by Graham. Click here for the full review.

Here is why you should take to Binary Options First

Opportunity for a winning trade every minute or every hour

This is subject to tight risk controls, but new traders can earn set amounts of money within set time frames in a highly trending market. In Spot Forex, it is not possible to predict and make the same amounts of money consistently.

User Friendly tools for profit

A newbie will immediately see the unique advantage that Binary options give traders-to trade just any instrument by placing a CALL or a PUT.

No downloads required

Binary options can be traded right out of the browser with no regular updates needed or compatibility issues to deal with and give the trader flexibility to trade from anywhere as long as they can access the Internet or mobile.

Lower risk

The fixed risks with every trade takes out ‘the emotion’ from trading, and lets the trader know the limits of their losses.

My final choice is binary options! I have some practice with spot trading, but I don’t like it. It is too complicated, with variable position size, variable SL and TP. All this makes terribly difficult for a newbie to follow strict money management rules. In binaries I always risk the same amount and if successfully predict the direction of the movement gain almost the same predefined amount of money. I could focus only on the percentage of wins and loses.

I agree with Grae a hundred percent! In my case, it was binary options that I really got going in trading for the specific reasons that Grae mentions. I know that binary options come with risk, but so does spot forex. What binary options offer is the immense rewards that is so appealing especially for a newbie.
    I was skeptical when I first joined this forum, but as the days went by I really think trading binary options is a type of science indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    I agree with Grae a hundred percent! In my case, it was binary options that I really got going in trading for the specific reasons that Grae mentions. I know that binary options come with risk, but so does spot forex. What binary options offer is the immense rewards that is so appealing especially for a newbie.
    I was skeptical when I first joined this forum, but as the days went by I really think trading binary options is a type of science indeed!
    Thats true. Binary options are the easier way into the financial markets--with good returns as well.

Great article Grae! I also found that binaries are much easier to trade than ordinary spot or vanillas. There are also such instruments which are very expensive to trade spot like Dow Index, about 13,500$, whereas you could trade binary option on it for as little as 5$ and greatly reduce the risk of that position and at the same time gaining from it

We wouldn't be here on BOTS if we'd go for underlying ...forex, futures, stocks, or whatever else.

Binaries and Spot are two totally different way to approach the forex market. I also prefer binaries, as they could be easily risk managed, but from time to time I also practice on a spot market as it need different methods and strategies to implement. When I trade spot I could change the size of the position and also when entering with multiple entries I could also change my entry price. In binaries I couldn’t change my entry price. I only could change with some special features my expiration. In spot I have to define a stop loss order, which could be activated before the trade develops, while I don’t need stop for binary options as they are already with calculated risk. So entering the trade I know exactly how much I risk, which is in most cases impossible when trading spot.

M.J
    Market is same. Difference is in favor of Binary options. Main difference is that a novice trader usually understands binary option rules better and earlier than spot market. Similarly u can trade many assets in binary options with much lesser investment as compared to spot market.

But it has a disadvantage for novice traders. They can loose their investment much quicker than spot market.

That’s right M.J. We have the same markets, but for new traders it is really much easier to trade binaries with smaller investment and smaller involved risks. I don’t agree that it is more difficult to loose your money on spot. With leverage of 1:100 and if you trade blindly very intense you could lose your deposit in one or two hours and it happens very often. The only way to avoid it is money management, very strict and precise and it is a lot more easily to set it in binaries.

Binaries are better because they are less expensive and you have to predict only the direction, but not the magnitude of the movement. If the movement is little you will gain the same as it is big.