Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Cool Hello from Africa !!!

Hi everybody. My name is samuel and I'm from Benin, a little country of west Africa wich I think most of you have never heard from Before. I'm totally new in the binary world. I have just download my first materials MT4 and some indicators few weeks ago. Right now, I'm trying to do paper trading using the indicators to help myself out... Hope to go real maybe in 3 or 4 months... sorry for my poor english i'm from a french speaking country...

You guys are doing a great job... THANKS

M.J
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by spide View Post
    Hi everybody. My name is samuel and I'm from Benin, a little country of west Africa wich I think most of you have never heard from Before.
    True . Never heard about it. So tell us a little more about ur country.

Quote Originally Posted by spide View Post
    I'm totally new in the binary world. I have just download my first materials MT4 and some indicators few weeks ago. Right now, I'm trying to do paper trading using the indicators to help myself out... Hope to go real maybe in 3 or 4 months... sorry for my poor english i'm from a french speaking country...
    You guys are doing a great job... THANKS
    A novice doing paper trading.....GREAT... But how did u get indicators and all info about using them so quickly? Usually new traders take time to start all these things. Maybe because u said "new to binary world" means u r already trading in any other form. right?

Hi spide,

Great you are here! You are one of the few Africa members of the forum. I know very well where it is your country, because when I was a school boy my teacher examined me on Africa countries and I learned them all, really hard work haha Feel free to ask questions if you are not familiar with something. Everybody here will do the best of them to help you learn quickly how to trade!

Hello spide! Welcom to the best binary option forum!

Hi, spide! Welcome and have a nice time in the forum. You will see that with the help of other people you will learn very fast to trade binary options

Welcome to the forum Spide.

What indicators are u using? Tell us about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi spide,

Great you are here! You are one of the few Africa members of the forum. I know very well where it is your country, because when I was a school boy my teacher examined me on Africa countries and I learned them all, really hard work haha Feel free to ask questions if you are not familiar with something. Everybody here will do the best of them to help you learn quickly how to trade!
    Yup! Kolyo here is a great moderator and the forum members are very helpful. I learn so much about the markets when I visit this forum several times a day. What with tactics like the News Indicator for Binary Options being talked about here, a newbie can quickly grasp what is needed to make some successful binary options trades as I did starting out here.
    Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVM5T...layer_embedded

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Welcome
    True . Never heard about it. So tell us a little more about ur country.
    A novice doing paper trading.....GREAT... But how did u get indicators and all info about using them so quickly? Usually new traders take time to start all these things. Maybe because u said "new to binary world" means u r already trading in any other form. right?

Hi M.J. I realy heard about binary options in june 2012. As I don't realy believe we can so easily make money by just predicting assets movement without any knowledge, i started to Dig internet for informations. I first discover BOD of David, where i found great informations. I thought it was not enough so i continue my Quest, till I came across this wonderful community.

I also get the indicators I use during my "Quest " of knowledge if i can say so , I also tried forex in 2009 in demo account of course.

Rookie Member
    thank you very much, Kolyo and great to see to know my little and tiny country.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    Welcome to the forum Spide.

What indicators are u using? Tell us about it....
    hi, UJ i use nonlagdot, combine with CCI arrows , megatrend and TA1.14 c ( i forgot his real name).