Hi from Switzerland !!!

Hi, traders!

That’s the most helpful place on the net I have ever found on the binaries topic. I am new to binaries but have some experience with traditional vanilla options and will share with you everything I know. The best way to master trading is to learn every day new things and to change your stile as the markets changes. So I decided to try binaries as they are new product out there and have some very attractive features!

Hi michaelch!
    Welcome to the best binary options forum!

That’s great we have a member from Switzerland, the most famous country in the area of money I personally would like very much to visit it someday as it is one of the most beautiful countries with the Alps Mountain there! It will be very interesting to share your experience with options.

Great michaelch!

I have been there several years ago. Wonderful country, definitely will come back!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi michaelch!
    Welcome to the best binary options forum!

That’s great we have a member from Switzerland, the most famous country in the area of money  I personally would like very much to visit it someday as it is one of the most beautiful countries with the Alps Mountain there! It will be very interesting to share your experience with options.
    Yeah for sure! Always dreamed of having money stashed away there. This forum is definitely a big step towards that goal.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelch View Post
    Hi, traders!

That’s the most helpful place on the net I have ever found on the binaries topic. I am new to binaries but have some experience with traditional vanilla options and will share with you everything I know. The best way to master trading is to learn every day new things and to change your stile as the markets changes. So I decided to try binaries as they are new product out there and have some very attractive features!
    Great to have someone with good experience in vanilla options. Welcome .
    Where r u frm?

Hi Michaelch, Great we have a member for Switzerland!

Thank you guys! It really surprised me such a worm welcome from all of you. I have to say this forum is really full of interesting peoples and valuable info, so I will try to stay more time here with you!

Rookie Member
    I'm also new here, and I'd like to get involved in the community and feed some more expert knowledge on binary options!
    Last edited by jasonboden; 01-17-2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: typo

Hi, jasonboden! Welcome to the forum!

You will find that our community is very friendly to all new members and will learn a lot on binary options in no time if you stay more time here

Glad you're here!