Page 1 of 209 1231151101 ... LastLast

Hot EUR/USD - Intraday Trading !!!

The EUR/USD Live Binary Options Trading Arena!

Think you know where this pair is headed? What will happen in the next few hours? 10 minutes? Are you a Winner? A binary options EUR/USD master? Or just a newbie wants to follow the PROS?

Either way, this is the place to be!

Notice! Latest Trades --> Last Thread

Attachment 2352

To participate in this thread do the following:

A. "Replay to Thread" - leave text comment

B. "Replay with Trade" - answer with a CT2.0 Trade

Attachment 2353

Happy Trading!
    Last edited by Bogdan G; 01-15-2013 at 09:59 AM.

2. Thanks Martin Kay, khyangg thanked this post
    Monday is usually a slow day for the pair. I think I will stick to short expiry times if I will trade it today.

Hi, Bogdan! Great idea for this thread. I also like EUR/USD as it is the most liquid and popular market in the world, with the lowest possible spread - sometimes less than 1 pip. These days EUR/USD is less predictable and its correlations to the other assets, like stock indexes, other majors disappeared and this also make trading more difficult, but it is still the best market for short term trading. My prediction for this week is for ranging market with some upside movements as the momentum from the last week was very strong.

That's my view also on the pair. One more thing: maybe the profit taking and closure of long positions will generate some kind of retracement (maybe into 1.3300 support)

Nice thread! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    That's my view also on the pair. One more thing: maybe the profit taking and closure of long positions will generate some kind of retracement (maybe into 1.3300 support)
    I really like your market events to watch for Bogdan! I will be keeping my eyes on Bloomberg/Reuters for the US core retail sales figure tomorrow. I actually had a weekly call on the EUR/USD during weekend trading to reach 1.34. What do you think? Any chance it will go up 32 pips?
    got a 450% yield on that too!

This thread is a great Idea. I think the EURUSD will hit 1.34

Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    I really like your market events to watch for Bogdan! I will be keeping my eyes on Bloomberg/Reuters for the US core retail sales figure tomorrow. I actually had a weekly call on the EUR/USD during weekend trading to reach 1.34. What do you think? Any chance it will go up 32 pips?
    got a 450% yield on that too!
    To reach 1.3400 by Friday? I think you should have no problem with that my friend. Nice Call...if you catch my drift

In fact, that might be hit today as I see that the support at 1.3330 (around that area, depending on what broker u're using) is doing a good job at rejecting falling prices.

Yes Bogdan, I also think it will reach it today as it has strong support and good momentum, but I am not sure will it pass it stably as I think there is an option barrier there, which will attract the price in the 1.34 area.

Yes, a decisive break of 1.3400 is not likely today. Well, maybe if the US data coming out later today offers some surprises...