Rookie Member

Happy and Proseprus NewYEAR !!!

My Name is Wills, from Northwales UK, I am looking for information on Binary options and tools to help with trades, I am new to this so any help would be great...cheers Wills

Hi Wills..its a nice forum to discuss binaries , i hope u'll get all ur desired info here.....cheers

Hi Billyjoe!

Thanks for joining to our community of binary options traders! You will find a lot of valuable information both on the site and the forum. You could also ask your questions or start discussions with traders from all over the world!

Hi Wills. I'm Roger from Wisconsin, USA.

Hi Roger and welcome on board!

Happy to see you in CommuniTraders! I don't understand one thing however Why are you replying to old threads from 2013. Just say hello to us, the people who are here at the moment, not to someone who've been here few years ago Besides this, feel free to join all the discussions, especially the NADEX thread, because you probably already have some experience with this broker (the only exchange allowing binary options trading in USA at the moment).

Cheers!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder