Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hi Gary,

Check the list here http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/ Ayrex, StockPair and others are among the trusted brokers. However I can’t give you any advise on reliable binary trading services. I have examined a lot but most of them proved to be scam, few are genuine but this doesn’t mean automatically make you rich or even profitable. My best advise is to keep learning by yourself and join our CommuniTraders demo platform where you can trade and share in real time with many other binary options traders. Only this way you can ensure you will survive in the markets.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Kolyo,

Just registered with communitraders but what's confusing me is the leader boards. I see people with a win rate in the 50s but they have a positive ROI. I thought in binary options you can't have a profit unless your win rate is at least 65%? So I am very confused by the statistics you guys have. Thanks in advance for your response

depends on the size of your winning trades. I've been less than 50% ITM at times with real money but still made enough on the winning trades to recoup all losses plus a profit.

I think around 55 % is usually accepted as break even point, with certain exceptions as Steve C mentions. 65% is a good percentage to aim for.

If you're trading 100 trades 55 winning and 45 lost you are in break even point. 65-70% success rate is excellent.

Rookie Member
    Hey guys, Luis here! I've just joined, hope I'll get familiar soon with the forum

Hello, I'm from India, right now living in UK, studying and trying to get some more money. I'm a newbie at this, I would like to learn as much as I can with you

Hi Amit and welcome here! If you would like to learn about binary options this is the best place to start. Learning is hard but trading is not and you can definitely learn to do it by yourself, not by following some crappy signals!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

It is advisable to learn to trade yourself than follow signals. Learning is not an easy process but is challenging. You can learn from our section on our main website.

Hello Amit!

Welcome to Communitraders!