Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Welcome folks!

Take your time to get familiar with the school section and the blogs of solid traders here. It will pay off

Quote Originally Posted by scaldedcat View Post
    Hi all, Tim from Brisbane Australia. Joined the site today after finding the Michael Freeman scam thread. Have left a couple of posts there, but needless to say I am so happy to find an honest site that has called these guys for what they really are.

I am new to trading, although I have been researching for several years. (too much time on my hands after workplace accident in 2009, now a paraplegic. Not saying that for sympathy guys, well and truly accepting of my condition by now, just mention it to explain why I have been researching for so long)

So still on the hunt for something that can supplement the pension, but realise you have to be so careful with guys like Michael Freeman around.

Look forward to chatting with others about their experiences and hopefully learning and passing on some information as we go along.

Cheers

Tim
    Hello Tim!

Welcome to the BOTS trading community. You can find here all you need. I advice you to start with bots schools, CT, war rooms, trading diaries and journals.

You can try to trade using by CT demo account. Its very simple to use.

Happy trading.

Milos

Rookie Member
    Hi! I am Alex. I have opened account with Allgotrade 2 weeks back. I am here to learn as just started

Hi Alex! Welcome to CommuniTraders! Great yuu found this place. You have now on your disposition School articles with a lot of information there and friendly community here. I don't want to prevent you from making your dreams come true, but better to not have false expectations right from the beginning! Following autotraders want make you rich. They can make some money in a short time but that's all. If you really want to become a trader you need to learn everything for yourself and to know what to do and when to do it. That's why I hope the community will be very helpful to you
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Hi I'm Joe, I have been reading about these options for a few weeks and do not have any experience. Intrigued by the speed you can see your outcome of trades. Looking forward to learning about these and making an informed decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Telly tubby View Post
    Hi I'm Joe, I have been reading about these options for a few weeks and do not have any experience. Intrigued by the speed you can see your outcome of trades. Looking forward to learning about these and making an informed decision.
    Hi Joe!

Welcome on the forum. You'll learn. I advice you to start reading bots school for the beginning. You can also use CT demo account to test it your trading.

Happy trading!

Milos

Rookie Member
    Hello I am a trader in 2015 and would like to talk about my experience in Ayrex . Since I found the Ayrex completely changed my life I can say that this broker has made my financial condition improved muito.A ability to do this brokerage profits is much higher than in outras.As options One Touch and No Touch I think are the best to negotiate for greatly facilitate the use of various estrategias.Também consider the best broker for beginners because they do not see in any other chances to negotiate how I see the Ayrex

Rookie Member
    Happy to join this forum.... My regards to administrator and other maybe.... I am a beginner i need to know more thanks

Hi i am new too, great forum!

Rookie Member
    Hi guys I'm gari and I'm new here. And I need a help. I want to know who can give me a binary signals with a trusted broker. A kind of broker that doesn't take your money. Because there are too some that you can't trust your money with. Can anyone help me. I'm leaving here in the philippines.