[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Welcome to CommuniTraders Forum! !!!

Hey guys,

Welcome to CommuniTraders Forum!

Feel Free to Join the Greatest Binary Options Social Trading Community in the World!

We are extremely happy to meet all of you, binary option traders, newbie or experienced guys from all over the world! Let me introduce you myself, my name is Kolyo and I am responsible for the coordination of the CommuniTraders moderation and for administration of everything important here. I am also an active trader on CommuniTraders Platform. We have a small and very collaborative team of volunteer moderators who will always be on your disposition to help you find your place here and answer your questions!

It will be my pleasure to know personally each of you! That’s why I encourage you to present yourself briefly in Introduce Yourself Room and tell us, how you get involved with trading, what fascinates you in binary options or what afraid you to start trading? Your participation in the forum will be very valuable for all of us, and also you will benefit a lot from our senior members and seasoned traders, who share their ideas and knowhow every single day. I wish you to achieve all the success in trading and a lot of pleasant hours shared with us in the CommuniTraders Forum!
    Last edited by Kolyo; 04-16-2016 at 04:30 PM.

2. Thanks Martin Kay, khyangg, ermas1 thanked this post

Post CommuniTraders Forum Rooms Brief Description !!!

Here I am briefly presenting you the CommuniTraders Forum Rooms and their short description and purpose in order to help you reach easily all the helpful stuff and threads in the Community!

Introduce Yourself Room - The purpose of this room is to allow you to make a short presentation of yourself, share your background in trading and life and find other like minded peoples or to find traders from your own country or region.

Members War Room: Trading Tips, Diaries and Financial News - The purpose of the room is to give inspired traders like you, a place where you can share your trading tips and ideas in a consequent way making your own personal trading diary and comment on breaking financial news and economic releases, share your strategies and follow other traders progress.

CommuniTraders Social Trading Platform – This is the Community Room dedicated to our Live Social Trading Sharing and Following the PROS. You can open the CommuniTraders Platform directly from a given thread in this room, place your trades and immediately share them with the Community allowing others to see what you are trading and discuss with them on the outcome of the trades.

CommuniTraders Championships – Please wait! This Room is still not active! Its purpose will be to held the upcoming CommuniTraders regular trading competitions. There is still some preparation to be done before we can start, so be patient and stay tuned for announcement here!

Beginner's Lounge – In this section of the CommuniTraders Forum all newbie traders can ask freely their questions on binary options trading, independently of the level of proficiency they have. The room is specifically designed for general trading related questions with relatively basic level. All advanced questions should go to other rooms, presented below.

General Trading Discussions – This room is dedicated to serious discussions on all the themes around binary options trading, from trading psychology to risk management and a lot more.

Binary Options Polls & Surveys – We have a great room prepared to count your vote on interesting and important questions and polls. You will find a surveys combining the opinion of many traders from all over the world presented in one single place here!

Binary Options Brokers Discussions – The room dedicated to all broker related discussions. You will find here opinions and shared experience for almost all popular and known brokers out there. You can discuss your experience with any BO broker and ask for opinion before deciding where to put your trading capital in place.

Off Topic Discussions – This room is for anything not directly related to binary options: trading other instruments, how you relax or even what’s your favorite hobbies!

Make Easy Money Exposed – The room collect all the threads exposing any kind of scammers out there – from scam signals, scam gurus, fake bots and autotraders, promises for millionaire lifestyle and holy grail secrets. Bring them all here and expose the truth to the other traders!

Binary Options Trading Strategies and Systems –You will find in this room a full range of trading arsenal: strategy and systems, some of them are good, some of them are likely scam, but you could read thorough reviews on all of them here and share your experience.

Binary Options Trading Tools and Indicators – There are a lot of tools and indicators that can be a very valuable instruments in the hand of experienced trader. In this room you will find a wide range of them, which will give you a strong edge in trading if you research them in depth.

Introducing Binary Options Businesses – The business room is the place where you can present your own business, trading, money managing or educational and find what everybody else is doing. In brief this is our commercial room.

Suggestions, Ideas, Complaints, Feedbacks and More – All feedback goes here. You can help us to make CommuniTraders better place and create a safe environment for Binary Options Traders. Your suggestions and ideas are highly appreciated!

Webinars – Students Private Lounge – This is a private room prepared to help the Webinar and Skype trading group students to expand the knowledge they learned so far and to ask questions directly to their mentors. If you are interested find out how to become a CommuniTraders student!
    Last edited by Kolyo; 04-16-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Forum Rules – Also Check "Introducing Binary Options Business Room"

Binary Options Business/Affiliates Rules for BOTS Forum

1. All Business/affiliates/signal providers must state and declare their connection with their business. Make sure that the readers could understand clearly that the User is affiliated the binary business.
    2. Promoting a Broker is NOT allowed. But you are open to join the discussion regarding your affiliated broker or answers visitor's questions.
    3. Promoting a Binary Options Affiliate Website is only allowed on "Introduce Yourself" (No Links Allowed) and on "introduce Your Binary Options Business"(Links Allowed).
    4. Promoting a Binary Options Signal Service Provider is only allowed on "introduce Your Binary Options Business".
    5. Links are only allowed on "Introduce Your Binary Options Business"

Binary Options Business breaking those rules would be banned permanently and become X-listed on BOTS Forum and Main Site. Do NOT Test our patience. Thanks.

Banned
    Hello I am Florian And new in trading. So I think I can read here and know more about trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hey, Welcome to the BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com Forum!

I’m Kolyo and respond for the forum moderation and development. We’ve just lunched the forum officially and we are ready to meet all of you binary option traders, newbie or experienced guys from all over the world. Feel free to join the greatest binary options community in the world!

It will be my pleasure to know personally each of you! That’s why I encourage you to present yourself briefly here and tell us, how you get involved with trading, what fascinates you in binary options or what afraid you to start trading? Your participation in the forum will be very valuable for all of us, and also you will benefit a lot from our senior members and experienced traders, which share their ideas and knowhow every single day and you could freely ask them directly here. I wish you all the success in trading and a lot of pleasant hours shared with us in the forum!

Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I am new to this trading business. I have been editing for a local newspaper in the LA area for the last decade and a friend introduced me to binary trading. I have opened an account with 24options.com and also a smaller company called MaxOptions.com at my friends pushing--they matched my initial registration and I believe my friend got some bonus perks. It is all new to me so I am going with the flow--LOL!. I am here to get insights and learn the game.

Thank you for your patience when I come with amateur questions. I hope with time I can contribute too.

best,
    MT

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeltitler View Post
    Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I am new to this trading business. I have been editing for a local newspaper in the LA area for the last decade and a friend introduced me to binary trading. I have opened an account with 24options.com and also a smaller company called MaxOptions.com at my friends pushing--they matched my initial registration and I believe my friend got some bonus perks. It is all new to me so I am going with the flow--LOL!. I am here to get insights and learn the game.

Thank you for your patience when I come with amateur questions. I hope with time I can contribute too.

best,
    MT
    Hey Michael and welcome aboard!

Feel free to open a new thread and introduce yourself to the other member (:
    Whatever comes to mind, questions, requests.. do not hesitate!

All the best

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

8. Thanks Michaeltitler thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaeltitler View Post

best,
    MT
    Welcome! I see you and your friend got a bonus, just make sure you understand
    the terms and conditions! Usually a huge volume is required to be reached before
    you can withdraw your money.
    Serious legit brokers on the other hand, will allow you to withdraw, bonus or no bonus.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

10. Thanks Michaeltitler thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Welcome! I see you and your friend got a bonus, just make sure you understand
    the terms and conditions! Usually a huge volume is required to be reached before
    you can withdraw your money.
    Serious legit brokers on the other hand, will allow you to withdraw, bonus or no bonus.
    Thanks for this tip!

Hello I joined because I would like to learn as much as I can about binary trading and also to help newbies if I can! I've been doing binary trading for 3 years now but I know that there is so much more to learn! I hope this place will be helpful!

Rookie Member
    Hi all, Tim from Brisbane Australia. Joined the site today after finding the Michael Freeman scam thread. Have left a couple of posts there, but needless to say I am so happy to find an honest site that has called these guys for what they really are.

I am new to trading, although I have been researching for several years. (too much time on my hands after workplace accident in 2009, now a paraplegic. Not saying that for sympathy guys, well and truly accepting of my condition by now, just mention it to explain why I have been researching for so long)

So still on the hunt for something that can supplement the pension, but realise you have to be so careful with guys like Michael Freeman around.

Look forward to chatting with others about their experiences and hopefully learning and passing on some information as we go along.

Cheers

Tim