Thread: Hi from Rosen

Solid Member

Hi from Rosen !!!

Hi guys, my name is Rosen, 33 years old as suggested from my nickname. I am new to binaries and very interested to learn a lot. I am sure there are so many scammers out there, but also a few good sources on which you could relay fully. I am sure the BOTS forum is one of them!
    Last edited by Rosen33; 01-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosen33 View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Rosen, 33 years old as suggested from my nickname. I am new to binaries and very interested to learn a lot. I am sure there are so many scammers out there, but also a few good sources on which you could relay fully. I am sure the BOTS forum is one of them!
    Only a tiny-tuny number of beginners know from the start that there r scammers searching for them. Usually beginners go right into the trap of scammers and then "Once upon a time I got scammed ......" stories r born.
    So u r right. Beware and always take opinion from others. I will be glad to help u.

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Only a tiny-tuny number of beginners know from the start that there r scammers searching for them. Usually beginners go right into the trap of scammers and then "Once upon a time I got scammed ......" stories r born.
    So u r right. Beware and always take opinion from others. I will be glad to help u.
    Welcome to the forum, Rosen!

That's interesting to note M.J. I didn't realize that such a majority were so gullible.

Solid Member
    Thank you guys! You are right - there are very few beginners who knows where they are heading for, but I am not among them. I read a lot of books on technical analyses, trading psychology and market structure, so I am aware of all the dangers out there, especially from the brokers who use their unfair advantage of information and marketing tricks to force traders to be riskier and lose their money in very short period of time.

!!!

Hi, Rosen and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will be great participant in the discussions. By the way your name looks Bulgarian; I will not be surprised if we live in the same place on earth

Solid Member
    That's right I am Bulgarian, I was born in Varna near the Black Sea coast, but now I live in Germany, so we couldn't meet each other so easy, but if I came back will give write you for sure!

How are you doing, Rosen?