Forum Technical Problem !!!

We're having some technical problems. Hoping for a quick resolution.

Until this problem is solved, I suggest pressing control+f5 (refresh page) to view the latest thread.

Another problem which sometimes occurs is when you're trying to post a new post/thread. I suggest refreshing the "edit post" page before typing the comment. Refresh the page and type your comment.

If the problems keeps occurring and help is needed, please contact me.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kolyo, Forum Admin

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    We're having some technical problems. Hoping for a quick resolution.

Until this problem is solved, I suggest pressing control+f5 (refresh page) to view the latest thread.

Another problem which sometimes occurs is when you're trying to post a new post/thread. I suggest refreshing the "edit post" page before typing the comment. Refresh the page and type your comment.

If the problems keeps occurring and help is needed, please contact me.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kolyo, Forum Admin
    Yea, this problem is always resolved by refreshing the page. Second problem, u mentioned, is I think about something similar to "time out". But refreshing resolves it.
    Thankyou for informing

It doesn't work all the time and with all the pages. Tried several times with the Strangle strategy page until I ultimately gave up.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by fxeconomist View Post
    It doesn't work all the time and with all the pages. Tried several times with the Strangle strategy page until I ultimately gave up.
    Which problem? The first one or the second one?

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Which problem? The first one or the second one?
    I am finally able to post again after a difficult time unsuccessfully refreshing the page and not being able to. You should try now fxeconomist, it should work!

!!!

Hi guys,

After two days of intense work, the technical problems are hopefully solved.

Please clean cookies and all history of forums/binaryoptionsthatsuck.com to see the latest posts. I recommend you to use the latest versions of your web browser as the old ones are often not very well suited for the new web technologies!

If you have still some problems, refresh your page (CTRL + F5) or directly contact me. Your user experience feedback is very valuable to us!

Thank you very much for your patience!
    Last edited by Kolyo; 01-06-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Its good to see the forum log in problems are resolved now.........

Yea, this problem is always resolved by refreshing the page. Thanks for your thread, I hope I don't have any problem now and I won't get any problem further such as this one.