Thread: Tradeperday.com

Tradeperday.com !!!

Hi people

I'm new at site and I've searched eveywhere in bots.com and I did not see any review about this service. TRADEPERDAY.COM . They give you a trade each day and if you losse your first 100usd trade in a broker that you joined by them affiliate site they refund you the all 100usd

Anyone tried this service? Recomended??

Thanks

Hi, esiconsum and welcome to the forum!

If you feel you like this place, please present yourself in the Introduction section.
    This offer seems very interesting, but you have to be aware that most of the forum members are traders, not a copy paste guys! It is nice to receive a refund on the first trade, but what if you lose a lot more on the second? And also it always seems to me suspicious when somebody offers 70% wining trades, without any proved track record. The trade examples at the bottom of the site are just cartoons. They are not serious proof at all! So be cautions with such signal providers!

M.J
    This site is claiming that u will actually profit or at least breakeven no matter what is the result (assuming that u r investing $100 or less per trade). It looks suspicious.
    But at the same time they r not taking any fee and this offer is free of cost. You might think how they r profiting out of it. They r demanding u to register under their links so that they can receive commissions from those brokers. Incase u loose a trade, u will have to demand money by going through claim refund process. There is no guarantee that u will receive refund.

So unless u get verification from different real traders, do not invest with them or u r risking ur money.

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    This site is claiming that u will actually profit or at least breakeven no matter what is the result (assuming that u r investing $100 or less per trade). It looks suspicious.
    But at the same time they r not taking any fee and this offer is free of cost. You might think how they r profiting out of it. They r demanding u to register under their links so that they can receive commissions from those brokers. Incase u loose a trade, u will have to demand money by going through claim refund process. There is no guarantee that u will receive refund.

So unless u get verification from different real traders, do not invest with them or u r risking ur money.

This site is one of the sites of intellitraders.com ...Anyone knows this guys??