Thread: Problem posting

Rookie Member

Problem posting !!!

Hi everyobe, do you face problems when posting ? it's like I log in and out every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by sokolacgrad View Post
    Hi everyobe, do you face problems when posting ? it's like I log in and out every now and then

Yes we're having technical difficulties. Please visit this page for more information.
    We apologize for the inconvenience

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by sokolacgrad View Post
    Which browser r u using? I was using google chrome and now using firefox. With firefox, I have problems but they r easily resolved. I havnt face any problem which annoys me or which is unresolvable.

Hi sokolacgrad,

After two days of intense work, we think all the technical problems are hopefully solved.

Please clean cookies and all history of forums/binaryoptionsthatsuck.com to see the latest posts. I recommend you to use the latest versions of your web browser as the old ones are often not very well suited for the new web technologies!

If you have still some problems, refresh your page (CTRL + F5) or directly contact me.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi sokolacgrad,

After two days of intense work, we think all the technical problems are hopefully solved.

Please clean cookies and all history of forums/binaryoptionsthatsuck.com to see the latest posts. I recommend you to use the latest versions of your web browser as the old ones are often not very well suited for the new web technologies!

If you have still some problems, refresh your page (CTRL + F5) or directly contact me.
    Nice work.
    But I noticed today that sometimes I have to refresh to see latest content.

Yes, I was getting this type of problem few days ago. But now a days I don't get any problem. By the way I always use Google Chrome.

Hi guys
    I have problem to download page BOTS at 4pm by Central European Time Zone. I see the problem is solving. Thanks...