[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Top 4 Market Moves of the Week - 01-04/01/13 !!!

Hi guys, Happy New Year from Bogdan and the Top 4 market moves for this week! We have ahead FOMC meating and Non-Farm Payroll, so be prepared for interesting week!

Originally posted by Bogdan G. for more info on these events click here.

1. UK Manufacturing PMI

01/02/2013 – Wednesday at 09:30 am GMT

2.United States FOMC Meeting minutes

01/03/2013 – Thursday at 7:00 pm GMT

3. United States Non-Farm Employment Change

01/04/2013 – Friday at 1:30 pm GMT

4.United States ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI

01/04/2013 – Friday at 3:00 pm GMT

Wink This is excellent! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hi guys, Happy New Year from Bogdan and the Top 4 market moves for this week! We have ahead FOMC meating and Non-Farm Payroll, so be prepared for interesting week!
    hahaha, your call on the 1st event is especially funny! It's great that Bogdan has started posting about events that are very meaningful for investors. I had a lot of success last week with his tips!

NFP guys... NFP.... Wait for the massive movement on Friday due to NFP data.... However, the FOMC meeting may also shape up the market to a totally new direction, I would suggest you all to stay out of the market during FOMC minutes.... High volatility may be caused as the decision on Fiscal cliff issue is pending....

The NFP is by far the most important number on this list. Add to that the ADP figures, unmemployment rates and employment insurance figures and this week is fairly important. The data should, I think, support the trend of slow growth and recovery and help boost the markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    The NFP is by far the most important number on this list. Add to that the ADP figures, unmemployment rates and employment insurance figures and this week is fairly important. The data should, I think, support the trend of slow growth and recovery and help boost the markets.
    Happy New Year. Great to see heightened alerts on the US NFPs. Major moves ahead. I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    The NFP move was a bit smaller than my preliminary expectations (just 80 pips for the day), but it definitely change the market behaviour from down trend to ranging situation.