[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

OptionBot Software – The Account Terminator !!!

Hi guys, here is the Bogdan G. review on the OptionBot Trading Tool Software. Is it possible we found another scam on the net? What do you think?

Originally posted by Bogdan G. For the full review and download click here.

Why does OptionBot SUCK?

The principle behind the trade is plain stupid and totally wrong from the very beginning: a 3 pip move is insignificant, it’s a drop in the ocean and I see absolutely no reason why I would want to trade in the opposite direction or even in the same direction. No trade should be based on a 3 pip move.

The money management seems to be designed to terminate accounts quickly and easily: they recommend that I open 5 accounts with 5 different brokers and then I can switch between brokers directly from the Option Bot software. This is a nice addition, I agree to that, but then the bomb comes: they recommend that I use “…no more than 25%” of my trading balance. Oh, my God! You know what that means? That if I lose 4 consecutive trades, I will blow not one, but FIVE real money accounts…I am speechless and I cannot imagine how somebody can sell something like this.

M.J
    Well... I dunno wat to say but in my opinion anything from Keith Jones is not worth looking (let alone checking). The best thing u can do when u receive a mail from Keith Jones is DELETE IT. . If u open it, u r wasting ur precious minutes.

Anyway lets forget for a moment that this product is recommended by Keith Jones. Even then the marketing way of software is purely of a scammer. $2000/day means scam. That 3 pip thing was hilarious. Maybe he is living on another planet where 3 pip movement happens once or twice in a year.

I have a question for Bogdan G. dun u get annoyed by these e-mails . I agree with u that after receiving such mails I dunno if I laugh or cry.

Good that you've dismissed it in this post because that whats this website is for. I've had my share to say about Keith Jones and his strategies and that's about that.

I've seen and heard from other traders abt such bots... trust me, as far as I have experienced, bots are not suitable for today's market.... market is volatile and crossovers happen frequently especially when the market is in range.. so stop loss points get hit toooo much because of these robots... account would obviously get burst... therefore, too risky to trade with such bots in this volatile market...

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Well... I dunno wat to say but in my opinion anything from Keith Jones is not worth looking (let alone checking). The best thing u can do when u receive a mail from Keith Jones is DELETE IT. . If u open it, u r wasting ur precious minutes.

Anyway lets forget for a moment that this product is recommended by Keith Jones. Even then the marketing way of software is purely of a scammer. $2000/day means scam. That 3 pip thing was hilarious. Maybe he is living on another planet where 3 pip movement happens once or twice in a year.

I have a question for Bogdan G. dun u get annoyed by these e-mails . I agree with u that after receiving such mails I dunno if I laugh or cry.
    Ohhh, believe me my friend, I get so annoyed by all the marketing e-mails...but sometimes they are funny, especially if I'm in a good mood. The bad part is that many new traders fall for that and buy crap software. You know what 3 pips means, I know it and probably most of our Forum members and we can laugh about it but I feel sorry for the ones that don't know how small a 3 pip move really is because those are the guys that scammers feed on.

exactly... plus, many people have started the signal service on social media sites.... and sell them... i mean, if u are THAT good in trading, then why dont u just trade urself and earn, why is there a need to SELL ur signals...

Quote Originally Posted by uj.forex View Post
    exactly... plus, many people have started the signal service on social media sites.... and sell them... i mean, if u are THAT good in trading, then why dont u just trade urself and earn, why is there a need to SELL ur signals...
    Yeah uj.forex, that is a question that i've been asking myself too. Why don't all these experts buy a house on a sunny beach and trade from there, making millions of dollars? If i was as good as many of them say they are...I definitely wouldn't bother making trading software, selling crap education or my signals.

but when we ask the same question to them, the say, PROFIT MAXIMIZATION is what we see, never give lessons for free if u are skillful at something, and blah blah blah...