Thread: Hi from AU

Hi from AU !!!

Hi guys,

My name is Nik and I am from Australia. I started options trading last summer and it was a terrible experience in the beginning but than it become better and better. I still have to learn a lot, but also will share my experience. I love to trade Aussie

Hi Nik,

Great to have a trader from Australia! Feel free to participate in every discussion here in the BOTS forum!

Great to have you Nik. I think you might be a first trader here from Australia and would love to hear your insights on how to make money trading in that part of the world!

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_ross View Post
    Hi guys,

My name is Nik and I am from Australia. I started options trading last summer and it was a terrible experience in the beginning but than it become better and better. I still have to learn a lot, but also will share my experience. I love to trade Aussie
    Hello and welcome Nik.
    For newbies, it is always a terrible experience . So how many hours, on average, do u trade per day.

I trade not very often, ones or twice per day, but watch the market for 3-4 hours a day, especially late Asian and Early European Session. I miss the big moves at night, but that’s not a problem for me. I really prefer the slow movements during the Asian.

absolutely... learning in trading is mostly done by the EXPERIENCE of oneself.... no matter how many books or lessons you take, the only key lessons you would learn would be based on the OBSERVATION of your along with your own TRADING.... even if you are not trading, just observing the moves in the market for a few hours on daily basis would make u learn a lot.... its better to do so in all trading sessions, and choose that session that you find more smooth and uni-directional.... personally, i find U.S session as the one suitable for me the most...