Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member

Different platforms bonuses !!!

Hi guys, I have brake my neck to post a single thread, I am a beginner ) Anyway, read about these different platforms and bonuses they offer..which one offer best, any experience ?

Rookie Member
    I have got 1000 $ bonus on top of my deposit. Check the forum for useful information, it helped me when I was a beginner..also check other forums too

If you are interested in more information on the binary options brokers check the Section in the BOTS site and also more imortant the Section Recomended Brokers. This five brokers are selected after extensive and careful research and are the best one in the industry.
    Last edited by Kolyo; 12-28-2012 at 12:38 PM.

I have a silly question. Do I have to download any software for trading Binary Options?

There is absolutely no need for you to download anything before you can start trading Binary Options. All you need to do is register and deposit funds into your account. The trading platforms are all web based and very easy to use.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sokolacgrad View Post
    I have got 1000 $ bonus on top of my deposit. Check the forum for useful information, it helped me when I was a beginner..also check other forums too
    Not sure if bonus will help a lot, because there is a “wager” – a specific requirement for turnover before you be able to withdraw your money. It is usually 30 times the amount of the bonus. So in your case you probably already have traded 30,000$ in binary options?

One thing we all must remember is that those BONUSES are NOT our equity.... they are just part of our BALANCE that gives us more margin to use.... we cant really withdraw those bonuses.... personally, ive seen that excellent and well-renowned brokers do NOT offer bonuses.... however, it doesn't mean that brokers offering bonuses are scam....

Rookie Member
    Hi guys , must say : wow! this thread and information in it helps me a lot! thanks people..this forum is useful for me )) Thank you for showing me direction. Anyway sokolacgrad where did you get that bonus?

Rookie Member
    Different platforms offer different bonuses, you can check , OptionBit, 12trade etc. Beaned trading platform ..the bonus I have mentioned earlier is from Beaned.com ..

Rookie Member
    Hi, I am back took my time to browse around some useful topics mentioned.. I think withdrawal conditions are very important here, it is necessary to get familiar with them before rushing into a decision where to deposit