[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Different Platforms Bonuses !!!

Hi guys, I see these numerous binary options platforms. Which one offers nice bonuses?

Solid Member
    Yes. Some brokers will give you only 30%-50% bonuses upon you deposit. on the other hand, some brokers are ready to give you almost 100% Bonus upon you first deposit. They all have their own privacy policy. You should read their Rules and Regulation before joining with a new broker.
    Last edited by crimson69; 07-05-2013 at 04:44 PM.

This bonus is similar to demo money, since you will need to reach trading volume of x20-40 times (depends on the broker) of the bonus amount in order to withdrawal it.

Rookie Member

Negotiated bonus !!!

Quote Originally Posted by binarydaily View Post
    This bonus is similar to demo money, since you will need to reach trading volume of x20-40 times (depends on the broker) of the bonus amount in order to withdrawal it.
    Hello, I found a website which have better negotiated bonus in binary options : http://www.bonusbinaryoptions.net/

They explain how to release and to withdraw the bonus and that's true you have conditions. I choose Traderush and have a 100% bonus instead of 20%. This broker has a pretty good reputation and I'm glad with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    Hello, I found a website which have better negotiated bonus in binary options : http://www.bonusbinaryoptions.net/

They explain how to release and to withdraw the bonus and that's true you have conditions. I choose Traderush and have a 100% bonus instead of 20%. This broker has a pretty good reputation and I'm glad with it.
    I think that the WORST thing you can do is to take 100% bonus instead of 20%.

Obviously different brokers/platforms offering you different type of bonuses. It because of their business policy. But I think before choosing broker, you should check their Regulated Policy. Never go with a Non-Regulated broker.

Complete Broker Review
    Last edited by raymond09; 07-29-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Always read the bonus terms & conditions, don't ever trust sales reps or affiliates sites

Rookie Member
    Hello Martin, Why did you say that ?

Rookie Member
    I don't understand why Martin said that but I think he will explain us quickly... I prefer to have 100% bonus instead of 20%, it stands to reason, no?
    There are conditions to withdraw the bonus, that's logical also I think. But I just want to trade, and if I need to trade 10 times to withdraw my bonus, it changes nothing for me. If you need to withdraw your found very quickly, don't choose binary options...

Hi Jane,

Let me ask you this - how long have you been trading Binary options? Have any background in stock/Forex/options trading? If the answer is a clear YES, you've enough experience, than go ahead - Im sure eventually you'll get your profits out. As you said
    I just want to trade, and if I need to trade 10 times to withdraw my bonus, it changes nothing for me
    - this is correct. 100% is a great leverage, instead of 1000$ you'll get 2000$, this is how you start you trading the big leagues. Unfortunately, most traders might not have your experience, and see many of them visiting our forums and asking about bonus, the more the merrier. So, let me correct myself - 100% bonus instead of 20% is the worst thing to do if you're a newbie. There you go (:

On the other hand, the comment you made -
    If you need to withdraw your found very quickly, don't choose binary options...
    - I couldn't understand it. Why wouldn't any rational individual want to withdraw his profits? If it took me 2 days to recover my wager, why should I wait? If I lose time and time again, why wouldn't I want to withdraw my funds?

Hope that answers your questions,

Martin