Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alan from Wales

Alan from Wales !!!

Hi traders,

I am Alan from Wales, UK. I have been trading for several years. I found binary options a year ago and immediately start to trade them with success. I would like to find other options traders and to discuss with them on our mutual interest - Binary Options, that's why I join this forum.

Thumbs up Nice to hear from you! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by allanrock View Post
    Hi traders,

I am Alan from Wales, UK. I have been trading for several years. I found binary options a year ago and immediately start to trade them with success. I would like to find other options traders and to discuss with them on our mutual interest - Binary Options, that's why I join this forum.
    Nice to hear from you Alan and its great to have representation from the UK. There have been a lot of traders and newbies that have found this site and become very pleased with it. I was one of them back in October of this year.

Great to hear from you Alan! Welcome to the forum!

M.J
    Hello and welcome.
    Great to see an experienced trader. Which type of binary option do u like the most?

Hello guys,
    Thanks for your welcome words. I am very happy to see so many people here. To answer to your question M.J – my favorite option type is the touch/ no touch options. They are a bit difficult to trade than the standard ones, but could be used in some market conditions. I prefer otherwise to trade currencies and also stock indexes.

Hello Allanrock, welcome aboard.

Hello Allanrock, its nice to have you with us

Hello and welcome back to Communitraders!

Hello, Alan and welcome to BOTS! It's amazing that you've learned to trade with success so quickly. Most people take year or two. I'll appreciate reading your comments and advises on different topics in the future. Looking forward!

Hehe, that first post is from 2012 guys :P. A little late to the party

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old_Post.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	5012

I don't judge, I did this myself not so long ago and fooled everyone lol.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content