Hello from Italy !!!

Hi, option traders!
    Great place and great people here! I am Nelica from Italy. I was not born here, but this is where I live now. I found binaryoptionsthatsuck.com when searching google for my new passion binary options and I imediately fell in love with it I like the way you can learn from the experience from others and the way everything is explained in easy and understandable language.
    Last edited by nelica77; 12-19-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nelica77 View Post
    Hi, option traders!
    Great place and great people here! I am Nelica from Italy. I was not born here, but this is where I live now. I found binaryoptionsthatsuck.com when searching google for my new passion binary options and I imediately fell in love with it I like the way you can learn from the experience from others and the way everything is explained in easy and understandable language.
    Hello back at ya!

I am Michael, one of the writers here at BOTS.....hope you find everything you need, just let us know what else we can do to help!

M.J
    Hi, option traders!
    Welcome nelica.
    How about ur previous experience in binary or other trading options such as forex etc.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I don’t have any previous experience in trading. I only have some experience with blackjack and poker. I hope this will help me here too

Welcome Nelica! If you have any questions just ask here. We will help you to be ready for trading soon. As you don't have any previous experience with binary options I am advising you to read every single article in the site and than start demo trading.

Sound advice indeed! Great to have you on here Nelica!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I don’t have any previous experience in trading. I only have some experience with blackjack and poker. I hope this will help me here too
    Nope, the experience with blackjack and poker will not help you at all However, almost all things on this website and forum will help you big time.