[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

5 Tips for Christmas Time Binary Options Trading !!!

Hi, guys! Are you prepared for the Christmas Time? Do you think it is a good time to trade or it is better to stay away and relax durring the hollidays? I think Richard has a hint for you in his completely new article on Christmas Time Binary Options Trading! It will be very informative and useful, especially if you are new to binary options. Check the advices created by our wise friend and the tips for Christmas Time Trading!

Originally posted by R.Cox. Click here for the full review.

As Christmas draws near, it is important for binary options traders to have an understanding of the trends and events that are commonly seen during this part of the year. Without this, traders leave themselves vulnerable to potential price moves or in missing some of the advantages that can be exploited from the price activity that tends to be seen.

Understand Historical Trends

Prepare for Range Bound Action

Prepare for potential Swings in volatility

Consider Staying on the Sidelines

Watch for Special Holiday Bonuses from Trading Brokers

Trading Tips for Christmas

1. With online shopping on Cyber Monday this year hitting record levels, it is becoming clear that long term trends in shopping behavior are changing to favor retailers with a large internet presence. Most companies in this space are accompanied by excessive P/E ratios but this is not the case with eBay (trading at 17 times earnings). Look to enter into 1 month CALLS ar $50.

2. With the latest retail sales results from online companies, comments from FedEx showing expectations of over 280 million shipments this holiday season (a 13% increase in Christmas shipping volumes) are not all that surprising. Shipping companies are one of the main beneficiaries of online sales and while trading at 14 times earnings, FEDEX is suitable for CALLS at current levels ($90) with one-month expiries.

I have been on this markets over Christmas before. Thin volumes make the markets Irrational. We could even see Gold go lower and Euro go higher-despite the fundamentals. Keep watch.

Unhappy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hi, guys! Are you prepared for the Christmas Time? Do you think it is a good time to trade or it is better to stay away and relax durring the hollidays? I think Richard has a hint for you in his completely new article on Christmas Time Binary Options Trading! It will be very informative and useful, especially if you are new to binary options. Check the advices created by our wise friend and the tips for Christmas Time Trading!
    I can't seem to access any of the articles on the 'Binary options that suck' website. This makes it impossible for me to read the full review by Richard which is very disappointing for me. Is it just me or others experiencing the same thing?

Talking !!!

Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    I can't seem to access any of the articles on the 'Binary options that suck' website. This makes it impossible for me to read the full review by Richard which is very disappointing for me. Is it just me or others experiencing the same thing?
    Actually, I am able to read it now. Thank goodness! Great article on what to expect as we wrap up the holiday season. Also, useful tips on what strategies to use in case of volatility in the market that can be possible when there is a large order in a time of low volume.
    As for me, I am going to follow Richard's advice and use this time to recharge my batteries.
    But there will still be unique trading opportunities (holiday promotions, etc) and my love for trading will see me doing some of it.

Analyze the stock...Analyze the stock...Analyze the stock... Prospects and key information about the company is what u must look for.... plus, the external factors happening in the economy or the financial market must be scrutinized as they may have a significant positive or negative impact on the company's production, services, labor force laws, management change, etc...

Christmas Holidays should be enjoyed for sure...Spend some time with family,friends ,go outside ,have some hangouts ....Still if there is some time left then there's no bad giving it to work....

I've been just relaxing around this time and its been good. My only request is for Martin to try to gather information from Richard about any special holiday promotions from trading brokers.

Rookie Member
    I am also going to take a rest next few days and enjoy the holidays. When the markets open next week I will be fresh and ready to jump again

Hey guys I was going back through the old threads and found this one. It is stilll a little early but it always pays to be prepared. Christmas always poses its own unique challenges and is often an turning point for the markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Hey guys I was going back through the old threads and found this one. It is stilll a little early but it always pays to be prepared. Christmas always poses its own unique challenges and is often an turning point for the markets.
    That's truth. X'mas will see a drop in trading volume as many professional traders, fund managers will be away celebrating X'mas and New Year. Tasding will be very thin. From November onwards market might be changing direction BUT not always.