Custom Indicators – Full Review of Mega Trend Indicator for Binary Options !!!

Hi, binary option gyus. Here is the second great article by Bogdan G for the weekend. Check it out!

Originally posted by Bogdan G. Click here for the full review.

Mega Trend – Flamboyant name, but can it deliver?

We opened the door for custom indicators and a couple of good ones came through. But there is more as “Mega Trend” is knocking at the door.

The Mega Conclusion

If you always remember to wait for the candle to close, the indicator becomes more reliable and we might have a good tool on our hands. But…I would never use it as a standalone indicator. Maybe I’m too conservative, but I think it’s better to be conservative than broke. Overall, I consider the Mega Trend an excellent addition to a trader’s arsenal, especially if you integrate it into your own tested strategy and use it as a confirmation. Don’t forget to test it before investing real money; grab it from the bottom of the page and see if it can help with your trading.

Cool Good indicator! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hi, binary option gyus. Here is the second great article by Bogdan G for the weekend. Check it out!
    Nice one Bogdan. It is a good system and I've downloaded it and will let you know how it works for me

M.J
    After looking at the image, I thought "WOW", is it really this amazing. Coz color was changed exactly at the point where trend changed. But later in the "why it sucks" section I read that it can change color later. So basically it is giving us signals of possible trend change.

I agree with Borgdan that we shouldnt use it alone as a full system. We can use it for confirmation purpose and, no doubt, it is a good indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    Nice one Bogdan. It is a good system and I've downloaded it and will let you know how it works for me
    Hope it helps, but keep in mind that in the pictures it looks amazing and in real market conditions it performs worse. It still remains a good indicator in my opinion...just not teh Holy Grail

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    After looking at the image, I thought "WOW", is it really this amazing. Coz color was changed exactly at the point where trend changed. But later in the "why it sucks" section I read that it can change color later. So basically it is giving us signals of possible trend change.

I agree with Borgdan that we shouldnt use it alone as a full system. We can use it for confirmation purpose and, no doubt, it is a good indicator.
    Yep, the re-painting issue can be bothering, but for all indis that I use, I wait for the candle to be closed so for me it's no problem to wait until the Mega Trend is "locked in". Patience and discipline can get you a long way
    One great thing is that is such an easy to use tool by any newbie. No rules, just colors