Hello from Bulgaria - Kolyo, the new BOTS moderator !!!

Hello, guys!

After some time on learning and working for BOTS project I have to present myself to all of you. My name is Kolyo and I live in Sofia, the pretty big capital of Bulgaria. I was fascinated by trading several years ago and after that moment I continuously learn and improve my skills. It was not an easy way, but I like it. Now, after joining the incredible team of authors and traders in BOTS, I will become the new moderator of the BOTS Forum. So everyone who has a question, regarding the forum, the rules and the information here should contact me via personal message. Also if you are a newbie and have questions regarding binary options trading don’t hesitate to ask me. After all let’s make BOTS a safe place for the binary options traders and a growing community with a lot of useful and educational stuff for all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hello, guys!

After some time on learning and working for BOTS project I have to present myself to all of you. My name is Kolyo and I live in Sofia, the pretty big capital of Bulgaria. I was fascinated by trading several years ago and after that moment I continuously learn and improve my skills. It was not an easy way, but I like it. Now, after joining the incredible team of authors and traders in BOTS, I will become the new moderator of the BOTS Forum. So everyone who has a question, regarding the forum, the rules and the information here should contact me via personal message. Also if you are a newbie and have questions regarding binary options trading don’t hesitate to ask me. After all let’s make BOTS a safe place for the binary options traders and a growing community with a lot of useful and educational stuff for all of us!
    Hi Kolya, nice to meet you. Can't wait to get some good discussions started!

Cool !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Hi Kolya, nice to meet you. Can't wait to get some good discussions started!
    Yup! Nice to hear from you. And look forward to getting your insights. Its great to have representation from all across the globe on this forum!

M.J
    Hello Kolyo.
    I am sure ur presence in our discussion will make it better .

Thanks to all of you guys for the good welcome words!
    It will be my pleasure to participate in the forum discussions and to talk with all of you. I am sure we will have a great time here!

Welcome. And Nice to meet you.