Peter Green Intro !!!

Hi, guys!

The BOTS is a great place for newbie traders and the BOTS Forum is the greatest Option Forum I have ever seen. I am very happy that I found it, browsing the web. It will be a special place for me. As all of us I also want to master my trading skills and become a successful binary options trader. I have several months demo trade forex with variable success and after I found the Binary Options I just fell in love with them and decide to specialize entirely on them. I work as a software developer and trading will be only my spare time activity, so I will not intend more than 1-2 hours a day on trading. I will read everything here before move to real trading and will be very happy if we could discuss our progress and exchange ideas! Ones again it is great to be here!

Hi Peter! I'm always happy to see new guys joining our Forum. Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them so you can feel confident enough to begin trading live.

All the best

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Green View Post
    Hi, guys!

The BOTS is a great place for newbie traders and the BOTS Forum is the greatest Option Forum I have ever seen. I am very happy that I found it, browsing the web. It will be a special place for me.
    Welcome Peter Green.

As all of us I also want to master my trading skills and become a successful binary options trader. I have several months demo trade forex with variable success and after I found the Binary Options I just fell in love with them and decide to specialize entirely on them.
    Forex trading experience will definitely help in binary options trading.

I work as a software developer and trading will be only my spare time activity, so I will not intend more than 1-2 hours a day on trading.
    1 to 2 hours is not much but good to start with. As a software developer, did u ever try to make some EA when u were trading in forex?

I will read everything here before move to real trading and will be very happy if we could discuss our progress and exchange ideas! Ones again it is great to be here!
    It will be my pleasure to discuss any problems u face during binary options trading.

Good luck in the world of binaries

A warm welcome to you Peter. I hope you find this site as profitable as I have. Moreover, I also want you to know how valuable some of the information is; watch out for the weekly tips by Richard or the Geek and you will do fine.