Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FX Binary Options Scalper Review

Martin Kay
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message

FX Binary Options Scalper Review !!!

Hi guys! The FX Binary Options Scalper review is finally up! Does the FX Binary Options Scalper suck or doesn't suck? What do you think?

Originally posted by MICHAEL HODGES. Click here for the full review.

What Is Option Scalping?

Option scalping is a binary options strategy developed in the forex markets. The technique is based on super short term trades and very small movements in the underlying currency pair. The technique has been around for many years but is getting more attention from retail investors now that binary options trading is more widespread. The system is based on the assumption that you can profit in small movements in currency pairs in a short period of time.

My Last Word On FX Binary Options Scalper

My last word on FX Binary Options Scalper is don’t waste your money. Based on Trader Ed’s own words 60 second options are gambling and technical indicators won’t work. If you really want to trade 60 second options I think you will have just as much luck flipping a coin or using some other indicator as you will using his system. Ironically, his own system is based on the same technical indicators he claims don’t work.

vinayakm
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message

The FX Binary Options Scalper sucks! !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hi guys! The FX Binary Options Scalper review is finally up! Does the FX Binary Options Scalper suck or doesn't suck? What do you think?
    For me it is simple economics when looking at these trading strategies. Basically, I am alluding to what you said in the review “technical analysis assumes that the market will learn of the strategy and adjust to cancel it out”
    It’s like what Trader Ed said and what you mentioned in the review – a 60 second time frame is “just pure luck and gambling”.

fanny
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    It is luck and gambling in this case, but sometimes, especially in a strong directional movement you could predict the next ticks. What do you think?

Michael Hodges
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • Visit Homepage
    Quote Originally Posted by fanny View Post
    It is luck and gambling in this case, but sometimes, especially in a strong directional movement you could predict the next ticks. What do you think?
    you're are right about that.....but with a strong directional movement there will be other indicators to follow, more reliable ones that will predict longer and more sustained market movements. The scalper could work but I think it is unnecessary and a needless investment.

Michael Hodges
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • Visit Homepage
    Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post

For me it is simple economics when looking at these trading strategies. Basically, I am alluding to what you said in the review “technical analysis assumes that the market will learn of the strategy and adjust to cancel it out”
    It’s like what Trader Ed said and what you mentioned in the review – a 60 second time frame is “just pure luck and gambling”.
    thinking about it makes me shiver. . . there is just no way to be sure that the market is going to move in the right direction within 60 seconds....

Grae
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Granted, people would do anything to get the adrenaline pumping. Just limit your losses when you choose 60 second options as your tool of thrill.

M.J
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Some brokers like Oanda offer 5s, 10s and 30s charts. But I still think that 1-minute prediction is difficult than prediction for 1-day. As the timeframe increases, prediction becomes easier.
    60-sec may have fun only if u r doing it with demo or if u r lucky enough with real account. But profiting with it is just like profiting in gambling. Trading in the direction of trend doesnt mean that market is heading like a straight line in the direction of trend. There r still Upward and downward movements and in 60 seconds u dunno if market will go with the trend or against trend.

BUT there r many Pros who r excellent scalpers and their time per trade is usually less than 60 seconds in volatile sessions.
    Last edited by M.J; 12-08-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Peter Green
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    I personally know few scalpers, which are very good at their job and really in some rare circumstances their trades are active only for several seconds, but in most cases it is not the rule and they wait for 3-5-10 minutes for the trade to develop, so in my opinion it is gambling, the 60 seconds options

Michael Hodges
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • Visit Homepage
    Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Some brokers like Oanda offer 5s, 10s and 30s charts. But I still think that 1-minute prediction is difficult than prediction for 1-day. As the timeframe increases, prediction becomes easier.
    60-sec may have fun only if u r doing it with demo or if u r lucky enough with real account. But profiting with it is just like profiting in gambling. Trading in the direction of trend doesnt mean that market is heading like a straight line in the direction of trend. There r still Upward and downward movements and in 60 seconds u dunno if market will go with the trend or against trend.

BUT there r many Pros who r excellent scalpers and their time per trade is usually less than 60 seconds in volatile sessions.
    It is a usefull strategy, if you know what your doing and have the funds for it. I still don't think it is valid for the average traders and the forex scalper software/system is a gamble.

Michael Hodges
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    • Visit Homepage
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Green View Post
    I personally know few scalpers, which are very good at their job and really in some rare circumstances their trades are active only for several seconds, but in most cases it is not the rule and they wait for 3-5-10 minutes for the trade to develop, so in my opinion it is gambling, the 60 seconds options
    indeed it is.. I perform a variation of scalping. I sometimes wait until just before an option closes for trading before buying...this sometimes limit my trade times to 10-15 minutes.