Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CURRENCIES AND COMMODITIES You may have ignored... !!!

The GBPAUD is a great trade for me because:
    It generates long term trends in a given direction for some sustained time.
    --Look at the steady 1 month August climb.
    Its a slow reaction giving you time to catch up.

Current Position: Waiting for signal For: PUT below 1.5300 otherwise above 1.5400
    (One day charts used)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GBPAUD2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	5

M.J
    Beginners do not usually try their luck on any pair other than Majors because of spread and/or fear. Moreover many beginners try to find free signal websites where u can only find signals on a couple of major pairs.

GBPAUD looks un-predictable to me. But I will give 70% of my vote for BUY and 30% for SELL.

Thats true. Right now its consolidating. But once it starts moving, its quite something. Just though people should keep an eye out for it.

AUDUSD 'trapped' in an uptrend channel?Will the Bear Move Prevail? !!!

AUDUSD
    This is a bearish outlook right now trapped in an uptrend channel-see below.
    Watching to see if it will fall through to the support at 1.037.

Considering PUTS...
    -COULD-in the mean time play with trend downwards.

Name:	AUDUSD2.jpg 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	6

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Beginners do not usually try their luck on any pair other than Majors because of spread and/or fear. Moreover many beginners try to find free signal websites where u can only find signals on a couple of major pairs.

GBPAUD looks un-predictable to me. But I will give 70% of my vote for BUY and 30% for SELL.
    I agree, this one might be good for short term or super short term trading. There are just too many factors affecting the factors that drive this trade for me to be interested in longer term.

Quote Originally Posted by Grae View Post
    The GBPAUD is a great trade for me because:
    It generates long term trends in a given direction for some sustained time.
    --Look at the steady 1 month August climb.
    Its a slow reaction giving you time to catch up.

Current Position: Waiting for signal For: PUT below 1.5300 otherwise above 1.5400
    (One day charts used)

Name:	GBPAUD2.jpg 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	5
    Well, we are significantly above 1.544, and out of the down channel by two 1 day candles. Trend is bullish. Watch out for 1.548 resistance.

AUDUSD is at confluence of support and upward channel wall. Waiting for next candle. Bullish bias.

Sounds like a good trading opportunity !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grae View Post
    AUDUSD is at confluence of support and upward channel wall. Waiting for next candle. Bullish bias.
    Thanks for pointing this out. As for the GBP/AUD, I probably will pass on the pair because of my limited knowledge of the two currencies and the respective economies.
    Kind of speaking to the point that Michael made and also in another forum on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. As for the GBP/AUD, I probably will pass on the pair because of my limited knowledge of the two currencies and the respective economies.
    Kind of speaking to the point that Michael made and also in another forum on this site.
    I'm with you and sticking to dollar based currency pairs, I have at least some understanding of what is driving dollar value.....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I'm with you and sticking to dollar based currency pairs, I have at least some understanding of what is driving dollar value.....
    AUDUSD played according to UPWARD Channel. Bullish it is.

Success: Guided by confuence of support and uptrend channel