The Options Builder Tool !!!

Personally i like to make customs options cause they work better according to my personal analysis and farsights....i take an options to 1-5 days, look at S/R ,50,200 DMAs and set my expiry time......Works better for me than builtin options...

M.J
    Actually builtin options r standard and most used options which is the reason they r builtin.

Your strategy is pretty simple. So how much money do u invest per trade and what payout r u getting on average?

Actually his method is one of the best out there. It's the foundation on which any system should be based. If a trader can properly identify S/R, can recognize a true breakout or bounce and has enough discipline, he's got a money maker. Trading is simple...but not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Actually builtin options r standard and most used options which is the reason they r builtin.

Your strategy is pretty simple. So how much money do u invest per trade and what payout r u getting on average?
    I normally invest b/w $50 to $200....payout ranges b/w 70% to 85% depending on the instument im trading .....