Here are a couple of bonus tips for the week ending November 27,2012 !!!

I had a couple of ideas after I submitted my tips for the week. For one, Japanese stocks are moving up counter to the yen's decline and for another tech stocks seem to be doing well at the beginning of this week. So, here are the tips, let me know what you think.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I had a couple of ideas after I submitted my tips for the week. For one, Japanese stocks are moving up counter to the yen's decline and for another tech stocks seem to be doing well at the beginning of this week. So, here are the tips, let me know what you think.
    Yea, latest news about japenese stocks r predicting it to be bullish.
    hmmm, I cannot see more explanation or link to any other page... Is this all??

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Thanks Mike for giving us more tips on where to look. It is funny what is happening with Japanese stocks.
    Tech stocks will always hold sway as far as I am concerned. Indeed the forum's favorite Apple has had a big week. Investors are extremely bullish and why not - the tech behemoth is expanding at a feverish pace with construction already started for a huge Apple campus in Santa Clara.
    iTunes 11 was released earlier today and Tim Cook has been shuffling personnel. Most of it was due to the Apple maps app fiasco with Scott Forstall ousted last month and now the Map lead.
    Nonetheless, Apple will continue to innovate and drive Silicon Valley for the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by vinayakm View Post
    Thanks Mike for giving us more tips on where to look. It is funny what is happening with Japanese stocks.
    Tech stocks will always hold sway as far as I am concerned. Indeed the forum's favorite Apple has had a big week. Investors are extremely bullish and why not - the tech behemoth is expanding at a feverish pace with construction already started for a huge Apple campus in Santa Clara.
    iTunes 11 was released earlier today and Tim Cook has been shuffling personnel. Most of it was due to the Apple maps app fiasco with Scott Forstall ousted last month and now the Map lead.
    Nonetheless, Apple will continue to innovate and drive Silicon Valley for the near future.
    Yeah, I think Apple was the market leader before and will reemerge again. I don't know how high its going to go but I think $700 may be the peak for a while. I'm anxious to see the next quarterly report.