Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Free Indicator for Binary Options Trading - Pimp your Charts!! !!!

Hi guys, thanks to bogdan it is now possible to download and use the TradeAssistant 1.14

Hopefully this indicator could help you a lot when trading binaries, check it out!

Originally posted by Bogdan G. For the full review and download click here.

I can only imagine how a Keith Jones website would advertise this product: “Only 7 copies left! Just $99.99 Act NOW or you will miss the chance to make 2.3 gazillions/day with no experience needed and 100% accuracy”. Haahaa…and it would probably have a name like Secret Extreme Trend Profiteer or MMM (Money Making Machine). Well, it’s nothing like that; it’s just a great multi-timeframe tool with several indicators that can help you see the big picture easy and with pretty good accuracy. I personally find it useful. If you think this tool can help you with your trading, it is available for download on our Forums and on the bottom of the page. For free, of course!

M.J
    Nice work. This indicator will make ur life easier by analyzing and showing results. Excellent tool.

It, definitely, has many more Pros than Cons. You dun need to have high analytical skills. You dun need to have 4 or 5 indicators working on ur chart and eating ur brain. There r many other advantages u can get by just installing this indicator.
    Cons can be:- u may use it wrongly. For example u need to know which indicators r important than others so that u can decide which signal to follow. Also u might start using high leverage thinking u would make profit.

So this indicator doesnt mean "holy Grail". Use it wisely and it will be of great help. Use it recklessly and it will bring "BAMMMMMM" (destruction of ur account).

Cool Multiple time frames increase profitability any time... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hi guys, thanks to bogdan it is now possible to download and use the TradeAssistant 1.14

Hopefully this indicator could help you a lot when trading binaries, check it out!
    Trading in multiple time frames is always going to boost a trader's confidence and he or she will also be able to better assess an asset's trajectory. It is great that the custom indicator will have four important indicators for binary options traders to get a heads up when trading.

I was thinking that this custom indicator can serve as a confirmation tool of sorts by adding weight to any trading hunches. It definitely adds another important piece of information that will assist traders a great deal.
    It's funny how I was thinking how poles apart this custom indicator was to the 60 second profits strategy that Keith Jones harps about and then Bogdan had to hilariously use him at the end of what was a very informative post.

Wow, the Trade Assistant 1.14 is a great tool especially for new traders. Plugged it in right away. I like the tool because it has a great confirmation aspect. Thank you Bogdan!!

i'll take and try anything as long as its free...

Guys, I am really happy that you like it. It means a lot to me. Thanks and I hope the new guys that use it take your advices: don't use it recklessly, use it as a confirmation for a hunch or another strategy. It is by no means the Holy Grail. Lol, if it was, I would be writing this from my beach house in Bora Bora

Rookie Member

need help with Trade Assistant indicator !!!

Please someone take a look at this screenshot.

http://i47.tinypic.com/21e8g28.jpg

as you can see, the signals are varied across different time frames.

i dont know which timeframe to trust in order to do Buy or Sell?

which timeframe should i pick to enter my trade?

thanks.

Hi, johnsa and welcome to the forum! I am not very familiar with that particular indicator, but as you can see it is a multi timeframe comparison of different indicators and their signals. In order to have some success with it you have to start from smaller time frame i.e. 5 min or 15 min and check if it is the same in bigger time frames. If there is a concurrence between smaller and bigger time frames, than the chance that the signal is real is greater, as well the more indicators show buy signals the greater the chance your entry will be a win. If you have other questions don’t hesitate to ask. Some of the forum members have great experience and could help you a lot.

have you guys ever heard of a PRICE-BASED indicator system ??? no time-frames involved.... i find it quite helpful as the accuracy is more than 85%....

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi, johnsa and welcome to the forum! I am not very familiar with that particular indicator, but as you can see it is a multi timeframe comparison of different indicators and their signals. In order to have some success with it you have to start from smaller time frame i.e. 5 min or 15 min and check if it is the same in bigger time frames. If there is a concurrence between smaller and bigger time frames, than the chance that the signal is real is greater, as well the more indicators show buy signals the greater the chance your entry will be a win. If you have other questions don’t hesitate to ask. Some of the forum members have great experience and could help you a lot.
    Thank you Kolyo for answering that question and doing such a good job at it. I was away for the holidays so I wasn't able to answer. Sorry Johnsa about that. Anyway, the way Kolyo explained is the best. I would not trade the pair on your picture because there is no concurrence of time frames.