Exclamation How to use Binary Options Trading Tools and Instruments Room !!!

In this room you can find and discuss Binary Options Trading Tools and Analysis Instruments. Whether you're a professional trader or a newbie, trading tools are here to help traders perform and extract more from their strategies. Threads posted by Martin Kay are reviews about trading tools and other analysis instruments that might help traders with their trading, including links for the whole article and how to use explanations. Traders are welcomed to ask, comment or suggest tools to other, or just discuss existing ones. If you have any question regarding a trading tool, our experts are here to help with any problem. Please post your thread, including explanations. Bots.com community and our experts are here to help traders choosing the right set of tools for starter and how to use them more perfectly.

Feel free to discuss or ask about any Binary Options Tools and Instruments by posting a thread here.

NOTICE!! If you're looking for a specific tool, or id want to post about a certain tool, you can search it here: Binary Options Tools and Indicators List. you'll find links to the appropriate review and specific forum thread.

Rookie Member
    Hi someone,
    I know of binary options for 6 weeks know. And have money whit two brokers. The last month I did not trade at all because I am just looking at some line charts. I dear not really to trade. I have read of all the tools you can use to make better trading decisions on this website. But I still do not see the light, on how to use these tools whit my broker.
    Is it just me that does not get it? Then I maybe should quit the binary options, I am not the right person for this kind of trading.
    On the other hand, I am thinking maybe my broker should give more proper education material. I am thinking of opening an account at 24-options, because on this forum it is one of the best brokers. But still… it could be me that is not suited for this kind of trading. And I do not really feel on spending more money again, not knowing what do next. That makes real sense.
    Choose up or down looking at line-charts and some weekly financial news. That really sucks.
    Enlighten me. (please)

Quote Originally Posted by Sven View Post
    Hi someone,
    I know of binary options for 6 weeks know. And have money whit two brokers. The last month I did not trade at all because I am just looking at some line charts. I dear not really to trade. I have read of all the tools you can use to make better trading decisions on this website. But I still do not see the light, on how to use these tools whit my broker.
    Is it just me that does not get it? Then I maybe should quit the binary options, I am not the right person for this kind of trading.
    On the other hand, I am thinking maybe my broker should give more proper education material. I am thinking of opening an account at 24-options, because on this forum it is one of the best brokers. But still… it could be me that is not suited for this kind of trading. And I do not really feel on spending more money again, not knowing what do next. That makes real sense.
    Choose up or down looking at line-charts and some weekly financial news. That really sucks.
    Enlighten me. (please)
    Good to have you here Sven
    You say you have money with two brokers but you only know about BO for 6 weeks. You move too fast my friend. You should not quit, but take it slower. What you say about a line chart is perfectly true and i couldnt agree more. Check out my article on MT4 if you need a free and reliable charting package. Then you will be able to use all the tools and indicators that i am talking about. Here's teh link http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ting-software/
    If there's anything you dont understand, let me know
    All the best

Rookie Member
    Thanks a lot Bogodan,
    I hope you have I little patience whit me again. I had contact with my binary brokers. But they told me they had no support for MT4, I should just use the information on their platform (line charts??) So do you maybe have an server in mind to set MT4 up? To test it. Do I even know what I am talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Sven View Post
    Thanks a lot Bogodan,
    I hope you have I little patience whit me again. I had contact with my binary brokers. But they told me they had no support for MT4, I should just use the information on their platform (line charts??) So do you maybe have an server in mind to set MT4 up? To test it. Do I even know what I am talking about?
    My friend, I have patience because I was where you are now and I know how hard it can be.
    Your Binary Options Broker will not offer MT4. They tell you to use the info on their platform because they can't just admit that it's crap, but it is believe me. You cannot apply any technical analysis to that platform. To install MT4 on your computer, follow the steps that I explained in my article (I provided link). You will use MT4 just for charting and analysis purposes, not for trading. Trading will still happen on a binary platform once you open an account.
    The MT 4 platform is free and can be downloaded from any Forex broker. Just find one and go to their DEMO section. You don't need any server or complicated stuff; just open a demo account with a forex broker and follow the steps suggested.
    Remember:
    the MT4 is not provided by binary brokers but by forex brokers
    it is free
    it is easy to install once you have downloaded it
    you will not be trading binary on your MT4 platform, but on your binary platform AFTER you have conducted proper technical analysis on MT4

All the best and feel free to ask for more information if this and the article (that one that i provided link to) is not enough

I know, it's a jungle out there. Beware of brokers just wanting your money and telling you the financial market is easy to trade. Check the PM that I sent you, it will probably help.

All the best

Rookie Member
    It is more common problem not only for binary options brokers but also to forex and stock brokers. They didn’t tell you the whole truth! They only tell you how easy it is to trade, how fast you could learn and how free you will feel after you start to profit, but actually it is only a marketing trick and they hide from you all the facts and problems which you will face when you start real trading. It is possible of course to master trading and make it in a relaxing way, but it is much more difficult to achieve that level than brokers want you to believe.

The digital binary is "0" or "1". Binary options' trading mimics the digital with a full pay off if the option is in money and if below the designated value, the trader gets nothing. The returns, if you are in the positive, are huge and this makes binary options tempting. However, approaching it without knowing how it works and underlying technical details is like casting your line on the waters in the hope of hooking something. At the very least, you need to have knowledge base, money and if you are smart, some of the trading tools. Inherently complicated due to the details, a newbie may feel lost in the terminology.

Hi Martin, i am a newbie here and would like to test 'Best MACD entries strategy, however i am battling to set up the macd oscillator and histogram.Meta trader 4
    platform only has the histogram and one line, i think there must be 2 lines for the crossover. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAN View Post
    Hi Martin, i am a newbie here and would like to test 'Best MACD entries strategy, however i am battling to set up the macd oscillator and histogram.Meta trader 4
    platform only has the histogram and one line, i think there must be 2 lines for the crossover. Please help.
    Please Refer your question here: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/threads/6001-Best-MACD-Entries-Strategy-%E2%80%93Good-starting-point!?highlight=MACD+entries+strategy