[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation How to use Binary Options Trading Strategies and Systems Room !!!

In this room you can find and discuss Binary Options Trading Strategies and Systems. Whether you're a professional trader or a newbie, trading strategies are here to help traders profit from their trainings. Threads posted by Martin Kay are usually reviews about strategies and system, including links for the whole article and how to use explanations. Traders are welcomed to ask, comment or suggest strategies to other, or just discuss existing strategies. If you have any question regarding a trading strategy, our experts are here to help with any problem. Please post your thread, including explanations. Bots.com community and our experts are here to develop and suggest binary options traders better trading strategies for better trading.

Feel free to discuss or ask about any Binary Options Strategy by posting a thread here.

Very true. If you are just beginning, ensure you have access to charts that can show you the various financial instruments that are discussed here. Some free trading platforms care available online-or on google finance.

Its been a week or two for me too trading binaries ..at first i was trying to do the same thing (trading breakouts/news/low level charts) ...now i've changed it a bit..i make custom contracts and try to trade the daily and H4 charts setups ....i have a few bad experience doing Spot Forex on lower timeframes and maybe i wont want to do the same to binaries.

Hi Ammeo. Market trends are clearer when you use longer time frames. Id like to know how your trading develops.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeo View Post
    Its been a week or two for me too trading binaries ..at first i was trying to do the same thing (trading breakouts/news/low level charts) ...now i've changed it a bit..i make custom contracts and try to trade the daily and H4 charts setups ....i have a few bad experience doing Spot Forex on lower timeframes and maybe i wont want to do the same to binaries.
    I have found what works best for me is to use signals from my daily charts for trend and then narrow my focus to 30/hourly charts for actual buy/sell signals.

anyone of you use price-action strategy ???

Rookie Member
    what does price-action strategy mean?

Quote Originally Posted by twirl View Post
    what does price-action strategy mean?
    strategies that rely on the movement of the assets price for signals versus a technical indicator

I tried using price action with an EA found on MQ4 platform but the damn thing just won a little bit and lost as much. I just Couldn,t figure it out. The author backtested for over ten years and made over 11 million bucks. IT'S called "Price Action" on MT4 code, if anyone knows the optimazation settings please let me know.

most of EAs don not work correctly.