[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Exclamation How to use Binary Options Weekly and Monthly Trading Tips Room !!!

In this room you can find and share weekly to monthly trading tips. Our experts publish binary options trading tips on a weekly basis; you can learn from them, replay, ask questions or suggest different tips. Every thread posted by Martin Kay includes trading tips with full explanations regarding the trading moves – what assets are suggested to trade, what's the direction of the trade (Call/Put), when to enter into position (Above/Below a specific value for example – Make a Call Option when Google stock is below 620) and a short explanation about the causes to the upcoming event. Our experts will continue to discuss and answer the trader's questions throughout the week, so feel free to post comments or any questions.

Traders are also welcomed to post their own trading tips. If you are not registered, please create a user to start a discussion. If you're already a user, this is the place to share your trading plans with our binary options traders' community. In order to ask about a specific event or suggest trading tips, please create a new thread and explain about your trading recommendations as best as possible so our experts or other traders could use and comment about it. Don't be shy, every trader loss some and win some. Share your tips with others and together find the best trade possible.

This is a great forum, we've got some hot discussion going on concerning the usd/yen and the S&P.....

And you could catch a trade that you had no idea was occurring. Thats a plus.

Yup. I learned a lot already !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grae View Post
    And you could catch a trade that you had no idea was occurring. Thats a plus.
    It was a wonderful idea by Martin Kay to come up with forum because binary options are usually looked upon as very risky. Observing the discussion has taken a lot of the fear associated with trading away. I greatly look forward to the weekly tips now.

Very true. And we look forward to seeing your ideas on what trades you are looking at.

M.J
    I like this section of forum especially bcoz of logical debate of why a pair, commodity or index will be bullish or bearish. So it is equally beneficial for newbies and experts.
    Experts here give their opinion based of different factors and learn from each other. Newbies can learn about different factors that move market.

Rookie Member
    This is great. Actually I'm newbie in binary options but I'm doing forex trading since 2008 and have quite experience there. Now I'm interested to participate in binary option trading. I think this forum will help me to become successful here. I'll be posting my analytic view on forex here and you guys please help me to trade with the analysis in binary option. Because I think the analysis is more likely same, the only one extra variable here is time. So, I need to work on that variable as well. Please suggest me some resource from where I can learn more about binary options trading. Thanks.

A couple of things to remember while trading options is that u should never use the elephant approach where u go and invest all your money on the same stock.... Diversification of portfolio is what matters a lot... make a call option for 'undervalued' stock and put option for overvalued ones..... traders might be making call options on APPLE's stock as it fell drastically and is hovering at 520 range....

as a New trader I have been learning so many new things from this Forum. I think this forum will help me to become successful here. You guys are sharing your thoughts and experiences with us and new trader learning from you. Sharing is Caring, and I am learning from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasif View Post
    This is great. Actually I'm newbie in binary options but I'm doing forex trading since 2008 and have quite experience there. Now I'm interested to participate in binary option trading. I think this forum will help me to become successful here. I'll be posting my analytic view on forex here and you guys please help me to trade with the analysis in binary option. Because I think the analysis is more likely same, the only one extra variable here is time. So, I need to work on that variable as well. Please suggest me some resource from where I can learn more about binary options trading. Thanks.
    Hello Rasif,

If you have experience with forex this will help you greatly in reading the markets and selecting the proper conditions to trade. There are of course some difficulties when you move from spot forex trading to binary options trading but they are not that much. You will see that the only different and important moments in binary options trading are proper time frame selection and proper market analyzes. Money management is a way easier than in forex, because the risk is always predetermined.