[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Thread: Zee is here

Rookie Member

Zee is here !!!

Hi Everyone,

It is my pleasure to join this forum to share my thoughts and learn from others regarding Options Trading.
    I started trading in 2001 and in the beginning was mostly involved in FX trading but then gradually moved into Options trading as well.
    I feel trading Options is much better safer than Spot market but some traders feel it too slow.

My best wishes for all the traders joining here.

Cheers,
    Zee579

Quote Originally Posted by Zee579 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

It is my pleasure to join this forum to share my thoughts and learn from others regarding Options Trading.
    I started trading in 2001 and in the beginning was mostly involved in FX trading but then gradually moved into Options trading as well.
    I feel trading Options is much better safer than Spot market but some traders feel it too slow.

My best wishes for all the traders joining here.

Cheers,
    Zee579
    Welcome Zee, nice to have you here. I too am originally a Forex trader so I understand when you say that Options are safer.
    All the best
    Bogdan G

M.J
    Welcome Zee.
    Almost all options traders, except newbies, r originally forex traders. Forex trading helps u a lot in binary options. You r investing ur money in mostly same assets with different style. I also agree with u that binary options r considered safer and more profitable as compared to forex.