[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Favourite Asset is?? !!!

Hi guys, hope you're having a good trading week so far!

So what's your favourite trading assets?? Apple? Euro/Usd? NASDAQ? Gold??

Which one never let you down before??

M.J
    For me it is tough to choose between EU and Gold. But I will give my vote to EU as I have traded it for more time as compared to Gold. Not only because of profitability but also because of their volatility.

My favorites change with the potential I see. But nothing beats Silver so far...

M.J
    Silver is more volatile than gold. It is also considered to be more profitable in longterm trading. I tried it for short time but I wasn't much successful with it. I still dunno the reason why it didnt work for me.

Cool My favorite asset is Euro/USD !!!

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Silver is more volatile than gold. It is also considered to be more profitable in longterm trading. I tried it for short time but I wasn't much successful with it. I still dunno the reason why it didnt work for me.
    I agree with you on the volatility and profitability of the Euro/USD that easily makes it my favorite trading asset. Do we have to choose between the options presented by Martin Kay at the start of the thread or can I also go with something like the S&P 500 index.

Gold has never let me down and it has been appreciating for as long as I have been an active trader.

Rookie Member
    Well EU is my favorite but for Options, you sometimes might look for a little volatility so in that case you should consider Silver and Oil options as well.

Rookie Member
    good post.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsagent View Post
    good post.
    Why dun u share a little more
    If u r a binary options trader or forex trader or related to it in anyway then which asset is ur favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by optionsagent View Post
    good post.
    Which one?

I love the SPX, its been my favorite for a long time. I also like the banking index, the Eur/USC and recently the USD/Yen