Thread: M.Javed here

M.J

Cool M.Javed here !!!

Hello all.
    I am M.Javed with good knowledge of binary options. I started online investment with forex trading. It was a mixed experience. "Frustrating losses" in the start and then hardly reached breakeven after a long long and really long time.. I then started making little profits.
    I have also practiced binary for a long time. In my opinion binary is better than forex.

In short, u have to work hard to be successful in this field.

I am here to share my knowledge with you and expect u to share urs with me .

Regards
    M.J

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Hello all.
    I am M.Javed with good knowledge of binary options. I started online investment with forex trading. It was a mixed experience. "Frustrating losses" in the start and then hardly reached breakeven after a long long and really long time.. I then started making little profits.
    I have also practiced binary for a long time. In my opinion binary is better than forex.

In short, u have to work hard to be successful in this field.

I am here to share my knowledge with you and expect u to share urs with me .

Regards
    M.J
    Hey welcome! Sorry for the spammer above, will be banned shortly.

I think the best idea is to start your own trading diary in the members war room where
    people can learn from you and follow you! You can also learn from others.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Javed!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You can start using CT demo account. Trade and share trades here!

Milos

Welcome to BOTS, Javed! Your experience will be very useful for many beginners that read the discussions here. You can start a journal to show your strategies and what you've learned and mastered so far. Many of us do so and it's both great for the readers and helpful for the writer - to clear his mind and track his progress. I'm sure you'll be of great value to this community. Good luck!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I believe you're replaying to a thread from 2012 (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

6. Thanks SunnySihota thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I believe you're replaying to a thread from 2012 (:
    That just made my day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunnySihota View Post
    That just made my day!!!
    Hahaha, OMG What a mistake here We all followed Okane welcome message, without noticing this is our friend M.J whose first post surprisingly seems to stay without reply for almost 4 years haha I should check with M.J and see what’s going on with him. He was one of the first members of our community and had a great contribution in the past, but I haven’t seen him here for very long time.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

9. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hahaha, OMG What a mistake here We all followed Okane welcome message, without noticing this is our friend M.J whose first post surprisingly seems to stay without reply for almost 4 years haha I should check with M.J and see what’s going on with him. He was one of the first members of our community and had a great contribution in the past, but I haven’t seen him here for very long time.
    haha, it was my very late April's fool attempt
    I had a feeling it was strange, I recognized M.J too
    cause he used to be around when I started but I guess
    the spammer got me to believe otherwise hahah.
    Well, at least M.J now got his extremely late greeting! Even though it seems he isn't around anymore =(
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content