XPMarkets Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews on XpMarkets

XPMarkets Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Rookie Member

XPMarket website !!!

Can anyone tell me if they have any problems with this site. I have to trade with the sum of cash I deposited. As a newbie I thought to paper trade as I could not find any site for a free demo account without a depositing a sum to use the demo platform. However, I paper traded on the Traderush platform using separate displays of charts I use for the 60 second trade. On paper trade I traded and recorded each trade diligently with accurate records for timings and such like to convince my actions. However, here lies a problem. Paper trade is accurate to activate but obviously once trading live, the difference for speed and changes to market price would be a 'devil in disguise' for internet speed for 'call' and 'put'. I find the 60 seconds option is perfect for my strategy for massive profits. I am building up a cash portfolio and would not be cashing out after a couple of moths. Can anyone tell me if anyone had any problems with XPmarket for money withdrawal. The service seems excellent for advice and find the personnel I dealt with amiable. But one must admit, customer service is usually perfect at the interim.
    Thanks for any response I may receive for advice to my requests.

XP markets is not trusted by BOTS! You could check the review here. If you are serious about trading I recommend you to check all the reviews on the best rated brokers and select one of them. I trade my money with stockpair and I am pretty satisfied with that service

Rookie Member
    I am waiting for a withdraw at xpmarkets since more then 3 weeks. Status is still "pending". I get no answer from support@xpmarkets.com and no answer from finance@xpmarkets.com.
    Please do not use xpmarkets at the moment. Anyone else with bad experience about xpmarkets ?