Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Lazy Day Trader Strategy – Strategy or Bullshit?? !!!

Bogdan's latest Lazy Trader Strategy review raises some serious questions concerning this binary options trading method. What do you think?? Trading Strategy which could make you high profits or a sure way to lose money??

Originally Posted by Bogdan G. -Click here for the full Lazy Trader Review

Why Does “The Lazy Day Trader” Method Sucks

Well, where to start? Oh, I know: the fourth trade is a winner for sure…arrghhh, the pain this statement causes me is hard to endure. It’s like somebody telling me what the lottery numbers will be tomorrow and I immediately sell my house to bet it all. Nobody knows the lottery numbers before they are published and nobody knows for sure that a trade will have 100% chances to be a winner. Increasing the amount traded at the rate suggested by the strategy will blow the account eventually, but he tells me in the beginning of the video presented on his site that “…it’s totally risk free trading”. Believe me guys, there is no such thing as “risk free” trading. There will always be a risk involved because otherwise this would be a planet of millionaires and we would all have butlers…and guess what, our butlers would have millionaire butlers. I noticed that almost everywhere I click, I am redirected to the broker they advertise for. It’s like the whole page is a hyperlink. I think the most annoying thing is the fact that the site can mislead a newbie big time. They even tell me that Traders Insight is provided by the best traders in the world and “therefore we can trust this tool 100%”, another statement that is very dangerous for the wallet of a newbie.

Why “The Lazy Day Trader” Method doesn’t Suck

“Lazy Day Trader” made me a bit worried about all the poor guys that could lose money trading this method. However, some traders that really enjoy the thrill of placing a trade could find it somehow appealing because when you are using the method, you really feel like a machine gunner, placing trades on rapid fire. And, come to think of it, if you have the right resources, you could increase the amount traded if your first sequence of four trades goes wrong. In this way, winning the future trades would recover some or all the losses incurred previously. However, I would not recommend doing so because the method is based mostly on luck, not on analysis. Beginner should understand how to use this option together with longer expiries options. That’s a real strategy.

This strategy sucks! It is based on Martingale, which in theory will work, but requires an unlimited amount of funds. After only a few trades the amount of capital required to recoup previous losses could wipe out the entire account. I like to stick to my money management system and place trades that won't damage my account.

To be honest. Trading is a science that must never introduce luck except at the last step-when nothing more is in your control. Follow trends and numbers. Numbers and trends don't lie. Also, this method allows a trader to throw 'caution to the wind.' Hey, you are not 16 anymore. Trading is 1st about managing risk and then 2nd knowing when to stay out of the markets...

Kind regards...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This strategy sucks! It is based on Martingale, which in theory will work, but requires an unlimited amount of funds. After only a few trades the amount of capital required to recoup previous losses could wipe out the entire account. I like to stick to my money management system and place trades that won't damage my account.

You are very right, it sucks soooo bad...It disregards everything I consider trading, money management or market psychology. I think even the luckiest gambler will get burned with strategies like this one. Oh and btw, Martingale is actually better than the Lazy Day Trader, because here we stop after 4 trades. On the other hand, Martingale is mathematically proven to work in an ideal and hypothetical environment where we have an infinite amount of money and time at our disposal. It's crystal clear that we can't apply the Martingale to trading because we don't have unlimited time or money . I am referring to it's original form, because with some variations, Martingale can work.

M.J
    I cannot name it even a strategy... It is like an article to lure customers to buy the most ideal SCAM. I find such 1 page websites funny and the funnies part in this lazytrader website is "$20K a week with $17".... It means if u have $170, u can make $200k per week and with $1700, u can make $2million a week.

To discuss validity of this system is not even a debatable topic

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    I cannot name it even a strategy... It is like an article to lure customers to buy the most ideal SCAM. I find such 1 page websites funny and the funnies part in this lazytrader website is "$20K a week with $17".... It means if u have $170, u can make $200k per week and with $1700, u can make $2million a week.

To discuss validity of this system is not even a debatable topic
    Hahahaa, u are definitely right. One more thing: to get the strategy, I gad to give him my e-mail and now I'm getting emails from him (them) almost everyday. Let me tell you, in every mail he tells me how much money he made yesterday, or the day before...and the sums are hilariously big. The sad part is that some guys fall for "strategies" like this. I hope they read the forum and stop going for overnight wealth...
    All the best
    Bogdan

Rookie Member
    For those who do fall for this, are they really traders that are fit for trading? It wouldn't surprise me if many think BO as scam and moves on.
    But Keith seems to promote optionbot alot lately. Anyone that has checked that out?

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Hahahaa, u are definitely right. One more thing: to get the strategy, I gad to give him my e-mail and now I'm getting emails from him (them) almost everyday. Let me tell you, in every mail he tells me how much money he made yesterday, or the day before...and the sums are hilariously big. The sad part is that some guys fall for "strategies" like this. I hope they read the forum and stop going for overnight wealth...
    All the best
    Bogdan
    There r countless forums where information about similar scams is written. But some people keep falling for such scams. That is the reason, more and more scammers r entering in this business. Usually "100-buck-investors" fall for these scams coz they want to earn 6 figure checks in minimum time.

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    There r countless forums where information about similar scams is written. But some people keep falling for such scams. That is the reason, more and more scammers r entering in this business. Usually "100-buck-investors" fall for these scams coz they want to earn 6 figure checks in minimum time.
    These scammers attack investors' weak point, that is greed., to be able to make huge profits. Scammers are everywhere around us. So we have to be extra carefull. For newbies, its best if your not not sure can bring here in the forums for disscussions and our senior members here will help you to identify if its a scamm or not

If a program is called "lazy day trader" then you know it's a scam. Day trader's aren't allowed to be lazy. They need to study the markets literally 24/7. You can't make a lot of money with 1 trade so day traders do a lot of trades per day and to even see a profit you'd best use leverage. That's very risky and you have to have a huge set of balls to know that your loss can be unlimited. Everyone thinks of gains but not everyone thinks of the unlimited loss.