Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

AnyOption Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about AnyOption

AnyOption Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Does anybody know is the anyoption platform translated in French? Also is it very user-friendly or not? Thanks in advance!

!!!

I think they have and also their platform is nice. I have an account from several days and already start to test it.

Rookie Member

Anyoption !!!

the thing i want to know is if u can make huge profits like $10,000 and still be able to withdraw with anyoption

Yes Walespro, if you trade with a trusted broker like Anyoption is, which is reviewed and examined well you could be sure that it is almost sure you will be able to withdraw your profits independently of their size. There are some limitation of the size of a single binary option, so probably you couldn't make 10,000$ with a single trade, but with if you make it with several trades the profit will be your I am sure.

Rookie Member
    thanks thomas do u use anyoption

Yes Walespro, I have an account with them it is quite new, from several weeks, but I feel very comfortable with it and they have great support too.

Rookie Member
    so it means thomas u have not yet made trades nor profits nor withhdrawals

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walespro View Post
    bronx it will be helpful if u said which one so as we avoid them.Pliz who were the two brokers u had experience with thats why we are here to know which broker to take part in and which ones we should avoid
    The brokers I had accounts previously were EUOption and OptionWorld. I could not say they are scam, but there were a lot of problems and issues regarding trading, platform and also withdrawal procedure, so I will never trade again with them. I think you could trust the BOTS reviews and chose among the best brokers already found by others.

Rookie Member
    thanks bronx you were mighty helpful.