Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    I may well just email them to ask them not to contact me in future.

I had numerous calls from different brokers in the past. It is really annoying. I have to say I hate receiving such calls, but I know how to answer and that's why they never try to scam me anymore. First the idea of Seasalt is good, prepaid phone for registration, or even only telling clearly the broker representative on first talk or even in chat that you don't want in no circumstances to receive a call, tell him this is your bold desire, and tell that you will stop trading with them if you receive calls. That's almost always works. Also you can tell him even if that''s not fully true, that you are experienced trader and you don't need any recommendations at all from them. At the end if even this doesn't work I will propose two options, leave the broker or just report the representative for unprofessional and unethical practices in written form by email and tell them that if they don't stop calling you will immediately stop trading with them, I bet following this ideas will work in 100% of the time. After all no broker wants to lose clients haha. I have to admit however that such a practice is absolutely unprofessional and this is bad for the reputation for the entire business. From a forex broker you never receive such calls (well almost never). Why in hell from binary broker it should be this way!?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

It would be nice to read about this things before the same thing happened, very unpleasant experience. I guess none of you had the experience of being asked about how old you're. I took that as the compliment that they thought I was a teenager because of my voice, but they followed it with the repeated "Do you understand?" after almost each sentences. I guess I sounded too stupid already or maybe it's the cultural things.
    But later, I knew it's nothing to do with the culture after the nice talking with the AM from the other type of broker. I guess it's just the "procedure" to talk with certain type of clients. The pressure was high and if the clients were not careful, it's impossible to say no to their requests. So, good luck to all who read about this and know what the best to do.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lelyz9 View Post
    It would be nice to read about this things before the same thing happened, very unpleasant experience. I guess none of you had the experience of being asked about how old you're. I took that as the compliment that they thought I was a teenager because of my voice, but they followed it with the repeated "Do you understand?" after almost each sentences. I guess I sounded too stupid already or maybe it's the cultural things.
    But later, I knew it's nothing to do with the culture after the nice talking with the AM from the other type of broker. I guess it's just the "procedure" to talk with certain type of clients. The pressure was high and if the clients were not careful, it's impossible to say no to their requests. So, good luck to all who read about this and know what the best to do.
    It's good you took is a complement but I can understand it can get annoying after a while!
    Well I guess after you verified your account they finally understood
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Please mentioned the facilities to make it easier to understand.

I am about to invest in 24Option when I saw some customers complain about it on the discussion page and that raised huge red flags.

Withdrawals were only possible after the complaints were posted. Imagine the amount of people who are ignorant about this effective way of posting complaints. Now, that gives me a squirm of unease

This is a screenshot of a trade i made with 24options. As you can see the price spiked when i bought a call option (lost that trade big time lol). This spike did not happen as you can see on the top chart. I asked my account managers (2 of them) both three times if they could explain this. Neither of them answered my question. Two weeks later my account was blocked (according to the managers because i live in France and people living here are not allowed to trade with this broker or 24options will get fined.)
    Link to screenshot on my flickr account below.
    cheers

https://flic.kr/p/Tjrz4f

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    This is a screenshot of a trade i made with 24options. As you can see the price spiked when i bought a call option (lost that trade big time lol). This spike did not happen as you can see on the top chart. I asked my account managers (2 of them) both three times if they could explain this. Neither of them answered my question. Two weeks later my account was blocked (according to the managers because i live in France and people living here are not allowed to trade with this broker or 24options will get fined.)
    Link to screenshot on my flickr account below.
    cheers

https://flic.kr/p/Tjrz4f
    Yes 24Option stopped taking French clients awhile back.
    Also this picture is from last year right? Their platform doesn't look like that anymore, it's new and fast acting.
    CySEC is putting pressure on using legit quotes and strike prices so these kind of things will belong to the past and as far as I can tell, 24Option
    already changed their platform and since then in my experience much better even when it comes to closing trades it's much easier.
    Anyway regarding the French client ban, that's true and we actually reported on that here:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...24option-suck/

"29/07/2016: French regulator Autorite des Marches Financiers (AMF) banned 24Option from operating in France.
    The authority stated that “In this case, it appeared that the Rodeler Limited provider did not comply"
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Indeed Okane, this was somewhere near the end of last year.

I didn't know about this information. Thanks Okane for this information.