Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Hi guys,

Did anyone faced any problems with the platform yesterday? Couldn't log in for an hour Really hope that they haven't done it intentionally for me or smth...

Many trader had problem to log it yesterday. Technical issues they said.

Didn't have trouble to log in, although I didn't trade, only looked.

No more USD to be deposited. Only euro, pound,yen, franc, yuan, Turkish lira and Russian Rubla.
    http://prntscr.com/f9fjdt

On June 5, 2017 I had a discussion through a live chat with one of their representative and I asked for a demo account and he told me that my account manager will contact me. Till today nothing happened and I opened again today a live chat and same scenario. I have already a real account but I want to try some setups with a demo account. Is someone has the same issue when he/she opened a demo account?

Thanks in advance.

When you open a real account you can ask for demo account. If you deposited money to a real account you should have open a demo.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    When you open a real account you can ask for demo account. If you deposited money to a real account you should have open a demo.
    Hi Milo, they did it for forex and CFD but not for OB. I am still waiting for someone to call me.

Ask for help. Contact them live chat, email or call.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Ask for help. Contact them live chat, email or call.
    I called them today and they funded my demo account

I've faced quite an unpleasant situation with them recently.

I've registered because heard a lot about the broker being one of trusted ones. Although, until I study demo platform and check out reviews I'm not ready to deposit(think you can understand me here)

The worst part began with calls...

The moment I log in to my account, sales start calling me persuading me to deposit. I can completely understand, that is their job and I'm the one who registered there, sure. But I was shocked by the way they talked to me. At some point they told me something like: "What do you do for living and how much you earn if $500 is too much for you?" That was rude and offensive in my view.

Has someone had the same experience? Or it was just a bad day for me and a manager?