Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by astravars View Post
    I've faced quite an unpleasant situation with them recently.

I've registered because heard a lot about the broker being one of trusted ones. Although, until I study demo platform and check out reviews I'm not ready to deposit(think you can understand me here)

The worst part began with calls...

The moment I log in to my account, sales start calling me persuading me to deposit. I can completely understand, that is their job and I'm the one who registered there, sure. But I was shocked by the way they talked to me. At some point they told me something like: "What do you do for living and how much you earn if $500 is too much for you?" That was rude and offensive in my view.

Has someone had the same experience? Or it was just a bad day for me and a manager?
    They are like that, they are salesmen and are competing with each other at their work place.
    Just say "no thanks".
    You can negotiate deals with them too and I am sure you can ask for a demo and tell them the truth: you won't deposit unless you get a demo to try out.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Maj
    Rookie Member
    Never use any account manager because they make money only when they lose your money

Hi Astravars, they,re all the same as soon as they get your details they onto you and try bully you into depositing money and they want to know your whole life. I tell them where to get off as that seems the only way to handle them in order for them to back off.

That's why I prefer those, who doesn't really call you all the time

But thank you for the answer! I started thinking i'm just picking on poor salesman!

Quote Originally Posted by astravars View Post
    That's why I prefer those, who doesn't really call you all the time

But thank you for the answer! I started thinking i'm just picking on poor salesman!
    Just tell them not to call you. They never bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maj View Post
    Never use any account manager because they make money only when they lose your money
    Yes correct, account managers are only to be used for withdrawals or technical issues not trading.

I would never use one for trading, that's for sure!

After all, they aren't really interested in me making tons of bucks

That's what I had to do after all...

Just don't give them your normal number, only a prepaid, you nearly never use.

Mine is off all day, only on when needed.

Had to be on last two days and immediately got some calls. I answer them in Dutch and they give up

Good point to answer on a random language