Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

24Option Live Discussion Forum !!!

24Option Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Pip
    Rookie Member

I've just joined 24 option !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Click here to read or submit customer reviews about 24Option

24Option Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.
    Would love to hear some feedback from other users of 24 option, I just joined the site today and I'm new to BO, any advice is welcomed, best to all, Pip.

Rookie Member
    what types of facility you provide ?

Rookie Member
    The only BO broker I have used in my trading experience, which is really honest and which I have absolutely no complains! The withdrawal is fast. You could use wire or moneybookers. The profits are up to 89%, which is on the upper limit in the BO world. I was amazed of the education they offered. There are several hours of video lectures for beginners. The most important to me is that the quotes are iron and there is no such thing like freezing quotes. They use quotes from Leverate, one of the most reputable quote provider in the world. So, I could fully recommend them, but if I have an issue in the future will firstly share with you.

Glad I found binaryoptionthatsuck.com while doing my research to find the best Binary Options broker. You guys have done a great work! I will sign up with 24Option, I only hope that I will be able to trade currencies options as I am a US citizen. Some Binary Options brokers do not allow.
    Last edited by Deanfx; 01-10-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Rookie Member
    24Option is a way better than the average brokers. I have experience with two of them. Will not say which are they, but all the support and the platform stability at 24Option are light years ahead of the ordinary brokers.

Rookie Member
    bronx it will be helpful if u said which one so as we avoid them.Pliz who were the two brokers u had experience with thats why we are here to know which broker to take part in and which ones we should avoid

Rookie Member
    Hi
    People here are good to know that they have joined a good discussion forum that deals primarily with binary option. You can get some good information on from us http://binaryoptionstreet.com/reviews/24option/ at this link. We would love to know your feedback and if any improvements can be done.

Thanks

Hi, guys! We have good news for 24Options! It will be officially announced as a Regulated Broker within two weeks. Check our fresh new article on 24Options!

Rookie Member
    That is great news! Finally we have one of the most known and trusted binary broker regulated. It is a good news for the whole binary options industry!