Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

IkkoTrader Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about IkkoTrader

IkkoTrader Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Rookie Member
    Anybody having experience with IkkoTrader? I know they are French broker. That’s why I am interested as I am French native speaking trader and would like to work with such broker.

Check the new Michael's Review on the IkkoTrader Education. If you have any questions regarding this review I think Michael will like to answer you directly here!

Rookie Member
    IkkoTrader looks not a very smart choice of a broker. It seems actually Ikko gives you an average service, pretending it is well above average, which it is not!

Rookie Member
    IkkoTrader is a French broker working in british virgin offshore zone. It is an absolutely average spotoption broker, with low quality service. A friend of mine told me tha when he initiated a withdrawal from them they took 15% of the withdrawal money as a taxation! Ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by bronks View Post
    IkkoTrader is a French broker working in british virgin offshore zone. It is an absolutely average spotoption broker, with low quality service. A friend of mine told me tha when he initiated a withdrawal from them they took 15% of the withdrawal money as a taxation! Ridiculous!
    It is absolutely right and it is totally confusing how this broker wants to steal your money, not by manipulating your trading results no! It steal them when you decided to withdraw, 15% off amazing

I am so glad I read these posts! I had an average opinion of them but it has now deteriorated to sub-par. No options broker should get a reputation for shady dealing or so-called "tax" fees. that is just plain bull shit... pardon my French, hahaha

Rookie Member

Hi !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Better View Post
    Anybody having experience with IkkoTrader? I know they are French broker. That’s why I am interested as I am French native speaking trader and would like to work with such broker.

Yes we are well versed with ikko trader and its ventures. You can follow the link http://binaryoptionstreet.com/reviews/ikko-trader/ for further information on it. You can also visit our website binaryoptionstreet.com fo more info on ikko trader.

Thanks

There customer service is a joke like none other. Average of two days to reply, and nothing very helpful. According to the last email I recevied, they are no longer accepting new clients, which makes me fear for my money. Anybody know where I can send my Identification material to them so I can cash out and be done with them. All this hassle is no where near worth the average payouts they give.

This is becoming ridiculous. Now it seems as if there site is being or has been hacked. It won't let me look at my trades, and is saying I have $100 less then I should have because all my trades went way in my favor today. No return of emails, no online help, satellite offices phone number doesn't work. This is just horrible.