Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Global Option Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about Global Option

Global Option Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Rookie Member
    Hi, I have a important problem with GLOBALOPTION.

Y deposited the last monday 3000 euros in GLOBALOPTION (It´s the same business that EZtrader). For error of the system (thay say) double my deposit, I had 6000 euros in my account.They say me don´t worry about that, they come back the money quickly, no more 3 business days. In a few hours I guess 12700 euros and I ordere two withdrawal of 7450 and 5261 euros.
    They ask me documents, forms...I send all documents they aske me in 30 minutes and wait for my withdrawal, one day, two days, 3, 4...They say now that January is a dificult month for them, i have to be patient and wait. They call me and say, may be if i candel one of the withdrawal could be the process quickly.

Anyone have done a withdrawal of GLOBALOPTION? I am very worried about thisĦĦĦĦ

Could you explain in more details your situation. How much did you deposit 3000 or 6000 total? and why you whant to withdraw 12700 euros? Do you have such big trading profit? I don't have experience with GlobalOption but you have to be careful with brokers which are not listed in the trusted list of brokers in the BOTS site. I hope everything will end ok.

When it comes to withdrawing big profits most of the binary option brokers refuse to send you the earnings fast. Some of them even refuse to send them to you at all, but even the good ones try to delay the withdrawal and eventually wait to enter new big trade and lose your money overnight. You have to be prepared and patient but persistent.

Rookie Member

I want deposit 3000 eur, but they did 2 deposit of 3000.... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by anderson View Post
    Could you explain in more details your situation. How much did you deposit 3000 or 6000 total? and why you whant to withdraw 12700 euros? Do you have such big trading profit? I don't have experience with GlobalOption but you have to be careful with brokers which are not listed in the trusted list of brokers in the BOTS site. I hope everything will end ok.

I guess 6700 euros of profit, it was a daring inversion in binary options of currents. Now they don´t wnat process the withdrawal and ask me be patient. Yesterday in the afternoon, say me may be I order a small withdrawal they can process before. all it´s very strangeĦĦ

Rookie Member
    You think i guess my money if I am patient and persistent? Do you know anybody work with GLOBALOPTION? ThanksĦĦĦĦ

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	History account.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	71

Rookie Member
    I don’t have worked with them, but just checked their website. If you have a bonus you will have to trade 25 times that amount before they will allow you to withdraw. If you decide to refuse the bonus they will allow you to withdraw, but you could lose your profits. If you are not sure ask them in more details. Your profit is quite big and you should try to no allow the broker to take it from you!

Rookie Member
    I don´t have bonus. I refuse for the roll-over....All the money are profits, they don´t have excuse.

But a friend of mine traded several months ago and when he decided to withdraw his profits it was unbelievably difficult. Several weeks of emails, conversations and so on, he finally receive his money but only after he intimidate them that he will send a complaint to the security and exchange surveillance office in his country. I think they were afraid to deal with this body and send them the money immediately.. If you try new brokers be sure to check the reviews on them. If you have done this earlier you won’t have deal with GlobalOption..

Rookie Member

security and exchange surveillance office !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rongold View Post
    But a friend of mine traded several months ago and when he decided to withdraw his profits it was unbelievably difficult. Several weeks of emails, conversations and so on, he finally receive his money but only after he intimidate them that he will send a complaint to the security and exchange surveillance office in his country. I think they were afraid to deal with this body and send them the money immediately.. If you try new brokers be sure to check the reviews on them. If you have done this earlier you won’t have deal with GlobalOption..
    Hi Rongold, could you ask your friend the contact dates of the security and exchange surveillance office? I am going to write to CySEC (supervisor authority of Traders in Chipre), but i am not sure...Thank youĦĦĦ