Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

EZTrader Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about EZTrader

EZTrader Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Rookie Member
    Can you trade on weekends with EZTrader?

Rookie Member
    I think you can get that information from their FAQ or talk to their customer service.
    Hope this helps

Hm, I don’t think there is a broker who allows you to trade during weekends, as the markets are not active at that time. If you could it will surprise me.

NOpe, no trading over the weekend but you can usually buy one touch options ONLY on the weekends. However, I do not recommend trading one touch, it is just to risky for me without some form of hedging strategy.

Rookie Member
    has anyone guess do a withdrawal in EZtrader or GLOBALOPTION? They are the same business....

Why do you think they are the same business?

Rookie Member
    they have said to me...are the same business and the same person at support. Any time you write Eztrader support and contest GLOBALOPTION support...

I didn’t know they are the same. It couldn’t be supposed as their sites look differently, but I will not be surprised if it is. I hope everything will be ok and you will receive your profit. If you succeed post here to know that the situation was resolved successfully. I wish you good luck cuidado412!

Rookie Member

Thank you, I will update the information !!!

I will update all the information...DOn´t doubt, they are the same business what GLOBAL OPTION(WGM Services Limited) and they share support, payment method....