[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

EmpireOption Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about EmpireOption

EmpireOption Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Anybody trading with EmpireOptions? I found that they are regulated and operates with paypal, so I could deposit and withdrawal by this service. What do you think are they scamers?

I don’t have experience. Check the BOTS review for them to see is it fair broker or scam!

Rookie Member
    EmpireOption is a SpotOption platform and SpotOption platform suck! It is the worst of all the major platforms out there. I traded with them for a while, but was not satisfied at all from their costumer services. The persons have totally bad English and couldn’t communicate freely. The whole site is full of grammar error. I don’t like them, not a scam but bad service!

My chat and review on EmpireOption on main website. If you have any questions I am on your disposal!

Regards,
    Kolyo

I think Empire Option is the most advanced and reliable investment platform in the whole the market. Its platform has a wide range of eligible assets to operate with and offers unique features and tools that facilitate the investor every opportunity to maximize their profits.

Rookie Member
    Hi everyone,

I'm an official representative of Empire Option's support team.

Just wanted to introduce myself; I remain at your disposal for anything you need regarding our platform.

Cheers!

Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Empire Option View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm an official representative of Empire Option's support team.

Just wanted to introduce myself; I remain at your disposal for anything you need regarding our platform.

Cheers!

Best!
    Welcome aboard! always good to have brokers representative on our forum!

Hmmmm....

What I really don't like is hijacking money from traders until they fulfill the bonus conditions, even for their own money. I once had that experience with Optionyard and it's really not good. There were also many traders here, that called it a scam. To me, that's a point of no go. I understand the conditions for getting the bonus money, but the own money should always be possible to withdraw (losing the bonus when conditions are not met).

Sorry, but this is my main concern, although I really appreciate having a representative here on the forum.

T.b.t., I'm a bit disappointed that BOTS doesn't take a stand against this kind of bonus trapping.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Hmmmm....

What I really don't like is hijacking money from traders until they fulfill the bonus conditions, even for their own money. I once had that experience with Optionyard and it's really not good. There were also many traders here, that called it a scam. To me, that's a point of no go. I understand the conditions for getting the bonus money, but the own money should always be possible to withdraw (losing the bonus when conditions are not met).

Sorry, but this is my main concern, although I really appreciate having a representative here on the forum.

T.b.t., I'm a bit disappointed that BOTS doesn't take a stand against this kind of bonus trapping.

I'm very familiar with your issues with OptionYard, and I'm totally against it. I'm surprised you're saying we never took any action, as we published a series of article (not only on BOTS BTW!!) warning about bonus and promotions, including many posting on forum and on the OptionRally review and forum threads. Off the record, I think people should really take the whole "free money" more seriously. There's no free gift. There's the client side, and company's side. Imagine every trader deposit $100, recieve a 100% bonus, trade twice and wants to withraw. Is that fair? Will they get the deposit + bonus? those are question i've already asked and answered in the past (check other forum threads, this might not the best place to discuss it). What we can do as a community is to educate newcomers, teach them the rule of "NO free gifts".

Now since this is EmpireOption discussion thread, and we already have EmpireOption's rep here, I want to refer this question to him as well:

If I take a bonus, will I be able to withdraw my funds without the fulfilling the wager?? If for example: I deposited $100, took a 20% bonus ($20) and traded a total of $150 worth of trades. I still have $90 left in my account now. Means in total, I lost $10 of my original deposit or $30 of my total + bonus. Will I be able to withdraw at least $70 ($100 initial - max $30 loss)??