OptionXP Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about OptionXP

OptionXP Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

OptionXP is not a famous digital trading broker house but I am doing trade there. I have few months experiences to make deal with OptionXP. This broker is secure and safe. You will be able to withdraw your profits anytime and so quickly.

Solid Member
    Thanks for this Thread. I hope i will get my answer properly from you guys. From so many months I have been trying to make an account with OptionXP. but I am scare of its withdraw process. I want first withdraw system to make safe trading. So does OptionXp allow us to withdraw my profits instantly?

Rookie Member
    Hi,

is OptionXP safe?

I read that they just obtained the license approval from CYSEC.

Has anyone face any problem on withdrawal from this Broker?

Quote Originally Posted by joonkeat2000 View Post
    Hi,

is OptionXP safe?

I read that they just obtained the license approval from CYSEC.

Has anyone face any problem on withdrawal from this Broker?
    This broker has been around for quite sometime now... However we haven't received even a single comment/ feedback/ review. The only thing I recommend you is to go through our review - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...optionxp-suck/ . Feedback is appreciated.