Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bloombex Options Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about Bloombex Options

Bloombex Options Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Is this Broker legit? Its nice to deposit/withdraw money since they allow investors to use their Paypal account.
    Well, we need a good feedback for this site.

Bloombex incredible behavior !!!

Hello guys,
    i'm Francesco and i'm a student from Italy.i've been with bloombex for almost an year now,never had a problem with them,until the withdrawal moment.This broker doesn't seem to have any intentions to honor his debt,since i am waiting by more than a month and i still have to see my money.
    What's more their customer service only seems to ignore me at this point when i 've always been polite to them.What do i have to do to have my money back?Can someone help me?
    Instead the advise i give you guys is to stay away from this broker.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayingTime View Post
    Hello guys,
    i'm Francesco and i'm a student from Italy.i've been with bloombex for almost an year now,never had a problem with them,until the withdrawal moment.This broker doesn't seem to have any intentions to honor his debt,since i am waiting by more than a month and i still have to see my money.
    What's more their customer service only seems to ignore me at this point when i 've always been polite to them.What do i have to do to have my money back?Can someone help me?
    Instead the advise i give you guys is to stay away from this broker.
    one way that can get you results is to place a complaint here in the forum, start a new thread or post one in the bloombex thread, and then let the broker/service rep know that it's here with a link. If they are serious about being legit they will respond, if not we know for sure not to go there anymore.

try it here... http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....light=bloombex

Hi sorry your having problems. Bloombex was my first binary broker. I worried about the withdraw issue right after I became a client. I deposited $300 and made over $2000 profit. I was able to take all my money out but only because I knew how to play their game. I made it known to a senior account manger that I had lots of money to invest(which was a lie) I told them I need to be sure my money was safe and I could take out my money with no issues. Because of the fact that Bloombex believed i was going to put in another $15 or $20k they made sure my money was given to me in a very short time. they use paypal and I had my money in my account in 1 day. The problem you have now cannot be solved by my method it's too late in the game. But I wish you well.
    good luck
    Randy

6. Thanks Dan21 thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Hi sorry your having problems. Bloombex was my first binary broker. I worried about the withdraw issue right after I became a client. I deposited $300 and made over $2000 profit. I was able to take all my money out but only because I knew how to play their game. I made it known to a senior account manger that I had lots of money to invest(which was a lie) I told them I need to be sure my money was safe and I could take out my money with no issues. Because of the fact that Bloombex believed i was going to put in another $15 or $20k they made sure my money was given to me in a very short time. they use paypal and I had my money in my account in 1 day. The problem you have now cannot be solved by my method it's too late in the game. But I wish you well.
    good luck
    Randy
    Smart and wisely move Randy!

As a member of the forum told me ì,i am bringing my issue with bloombex here.
    I started recently with binary options,i made an investment that unfortunately failed as i put 500EUR and now i am left with just 185EUR.Now i am aware that i don't have the skills to make it in this field so i am now trying to take out the money i have left.The problem is.Bloombex do not seem to have any intentions to pay,as i am waiting my withdrawal for more than a month and the time limit for a withdrawal is 7 business days.
    At last at the start,what i asked for my withdrawal,they responded to my emails,saying(lying of course) that they would send my money soon.Now they don't even bother to respond to my emails.They simply blocked any way of communication with the intention of stealing my money.
    Can something be done?Has someone an advice for me?
    The only one i have for you guys is STAY AWAY FROM BLOOMBEX
    Last edited by PlayingTime; 09-05-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks for the advices guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayingTime View Post
    As a member of the forum told me ì,i am bringing my issue with bloombex here.
    I started recently with binary options,i made an investment that unfortunately failed as i put 500EUR and now i am left with just 185EUR.Now i am aware that i don't have the skills to make it in this field so i am now trying to take out the money i have left.The problem is.Bloombex do not seem to have any intentions to pay,as i am waiting my withdrawal for more than a month and the time limit for a withdrawal is 7 business days.
    At last at the start,what i asked for my withdrawal,they responded to my emails,saying(lying of course) that they would send my money soon.Now they don't even bother to respond to my emails.They simply blocked any way of communication with the intention of stealing my money.
    Can something be done?Has someone an advice for me?
    The only one i have for you guys is STAY AWAY FROM BLOOMBEX
    quick question... did you take a bonus when you signed up? It could have a negative impact on your ability to withdraw if you did....

Yes i accepted it,but that shouldn't concern this case.I specifically asked an operator before making a withdrawal if i had my turnover (like i thought) completed and she confirmed that to me.this is no excuse to be treated ike this