Thread: e-wallets

Rookie Member

e-wallets !!!

Hi guys, Please share your experience with e-wallets. What are you using? Do all brokers really require a separate e-wallet and not your own bank account, that is if you are trading overseas. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mcchoco View Post
    Hi guys, Please share your experience with e-wallets. What are you using? Do all brokers really require a separate e-wallet and not your own bank account, that is if you are trading overseas. Thanks so much.
    Hey! It's not that they may require. The fact is, using e-wallets makes transactions quicker and
    you don't have to give away credit card and bank account details to every broker.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey! It's not that they may require. The fact is, using e-wallets makes transactions quicker and
    you don't have to give away credit card and bank account details to every broker.
    Oh I see! Thanks. I'm learning.

nowadays you can probably find a broker that will let you deposit in bitcoins too...

You can find brokers that used paypal also.

Rookie Member
    Hi guys, I would appreciate if you can suggest other payment method aside from neteller and skrill. They have many negative reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by mcchoco View Post
    Hi guys, I would appreciate if you can suggest other payment method aside from neteller and skrill. They have many negative reviews.
    which sucks because they are the best ones... I don't have any problems with skrill, I don't use it a lot but still, no problems. Except that one time a client from Israel couldn't pay me, that sucked.

Rookie Member
    Thanks. So that means I would have to live with it...

so far as I know,

Paypal account offer wallet.

http://prntscr.com/gtcnxi